any way to find out what my captains club number is

Illbcruzn4life

2 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Really don't want to call if I don't have to. 

Log into your account on-line, in the upper right hand corner click on your initials, and select “Profile”.   Your info, including CC number is shown.

Just now, DaKahuna said:

Log into your account on-line, in the upper right hand corner click on your initials, and select “Profile”.   Your info, including CC number is shown.

Thank you can't log in as I forgot my password and the email address that is used for login is no longer active. It's been many moons since I've logged in.

I thought I once signed into my account on Royals page and it showed both numbers but when I signed into Royals page today it only showed me my number for Royal.

Thank you for your reply.🙂

19 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Thank you can't log in as I forgot my password and the email address that is used for login is no longer active. It's been many moons since I've logged in.

I thought I once signed into my account on Royals page and it showed both numbers but when I signed into Royals page today it only showed me my number for Royal.

Noticed there is a guest lookup tool on a website under the first (guest info) page. Website is plural for cruise . com

30 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Once you are logged into RC website, click on the little circle that has your initials in it. On the next screen you'll see to the far right, "My Loyalty". Click on that and it will being up your CAS, CC and AC numbers.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Once you are logged into RC website, click on the little circle that has your initials in it. On the next screen you'll see to the far right, "My Loyalty". Click on that and it will being up your CAS, CC and AC numbers.  

That's the one I was looking for. Thank you so much. So I'm one point short of diamond on Royal so I'm only select on X. Just have to get another cruise in on Royal. It's a tough life but somebody has to do it.

Thanks to everybody who replied. I appreciate you.🙂

• Like 1