Premium drink package $109 + gratuity Solstice Mex Riviera February

AnnaNicole

What is with the huge price increase?  It was $90 something + gratuity last week.

I paid $70+ gratuity for the Premium alcohol package on my December Reflection cruise and my September Solstice Cruise.  

Are you guys seeing these prices for your cruises?

6 minutes ago, AnnaNicole said:

What is with the huge price increase?  It was $90 something + gratuity last week.

I paid $70+ gratuity for the Premium alcohol package on my December Reflection cruise and my September Solstice Cruise.  

yes

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AnnaNicole said:

You should have booked an "all included" fare. They average out to about $50-60 a day and include drinks, WIFI and tips. No need to complain about the cost of the package when you could have had it plus more for significantly less.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, neverlaysup said:

You should have booked an "all included" fare. They average out to about $50-60 a day and include drinks, WIFI and tips. No need to complain about the cost of the package when you could have had it plus more for significantly less.

Well... I got a free veranda from the BCC.

I am not complaining.   I am just surprised by the huge 50% increase.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, neverlaysup said:

I was seeing $50 - 60 before the price increase.  In checking prices for our current bookings the AI has increased to $75 - 85.  Still a better price if ones consider that gratuities and wi-fi are included.

16 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I was seeing $50 - 60 before the price increase.  In checking prices for our current bookings the AI has increased to $75 - 85.  Still a better price if ones consider that gratuities and wi-fi are included.

The "All Included" pricing is all over the map right now. Just priced a few cruises out and I saw a price differences of between $387 on Solstice to $597 on Apex for 7 day cruises. This was on X's website...I am going to see what the differences are on a few online TA's I use. Either way, when you subtract automatic gratuities from both, it equates to $37.80- $67.78 a day for drinks and WIFI, a MUCH better deal.

22 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Yes, I always do the math for AI on any cruise line...you gotta be careful sometimes...(actually all the time come to think of it...)

4 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

Yes, I always do the math for AI on any cruise line...you gotta be careful sometimes...(actually all the time come to think of it...)

There is no way I can drink $100+ a day in alcohol, juice, soda, coffee and water. When the All In price calculates out to less than $50 a day for drinks and WIFI, I will buy it.

17 hours ago, jwlane said:

$90 ("It was $90 something + gratuity last week.") to $109---20%.

OK.  But I paid $70 in September Solstice and December Reflection cruises.

And you said $3 per day!  Your math was way off.  It was more like a $17 increase in one day and $39 in one month.  I could not even add the beverage package to my February cruise until a week or so ago.  It showed as unavailable for purchase in mid-December.