Suite Perks on Labadee?

mafig

27 minutes ago, mafig said:

If we are on Serenade sailing to Labadee in a suite can we look forward to any suite "perks."?

Can we use our drink vouchers?

Diamond/D+/P vouchers or what lind of voucher are you talking about???

3 minutes ago, mafig said:

Diamond

Yes you can use the vouchers at Labadee. 
The Suite Benifits are a better (somewhat better??) buffet at Barefoot Beach... Depends who you ask or the time of the year 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LilBlackDress said:

The Suite Benifits are a better (somewhat better??) buffet at Barefoot Beach... 

35 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

The lunch is really nothing spectacular.  In fact, last time it looked basically the same is what everyone else got, with the addition of a shrimp salad.

The one time we were lucky enough to sail in a full suite this past October, the food on the Barefoot buffet was IDENTICAL to that of the other buffets. I think it all depends on which ship and how that ship is run. 

35 minutes ago, monorail81 said:

The one time we were lucky enough to sail in a full suite this past October, the food on the Barefoot buffet was IDENTICAL to that of the other buffets. I think it all depends on which ship and how that ship is run. 

We've always had Steak, Shrimp and some Seafood Salads... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cigar King said:

The beach is not the best IMO.  (I prefer Columbus Cove)  The lunch is really nothing spectacular.  In fact, last time it looked basically the same is what everyone else got, with the addition of a shrimp salad.

Agree  on the lunch - barefoot beach food is supposedly upgraded but i don’t see it at all.  nothing special at all IMO

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Agree  on the lunch - barefoot beach food is supposedly upgraded but i don’t see it at all.  nothing special at all IMO

😒  If I see flies, I'm going back to the ship.

16 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Certainly nothing upgraded.  But definitely not hectic like the main food stations can be.   

The food was fine when we went last month.  Yes there were flies.   Not sure I’ve ever been to a buffet on an island where there weren’t flies near the food.  Kind of comes with the territory I suppose.   

16 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

technically yes- however our cabana attendant  claimed he did not know how to use vouchers on barefoot beach.  

If you want to use your diamond voucher I would simply walk the 50 feet to the bar and get it yourself so it doesn’t get screwed up. The guys hustling on the beach to take care of the guests are locals.  

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, George C said:

Barefoot beach also has free rafts to use , lots of waiters 

Are you sure?   I don’t think that is entirely accurate.  An attendant (who are locals) might grab you one (even though you are supposed to pay), but they are doing so with the expectation of a tip as far as I could tell.  I have never seen that floats are included in the suites area and I’ve been told the opposite?

1 hour ago, topnole said:

Are you sure?   I don’t think that is entirely accurate.  An attendant (who are locals) might grab you one (even though you are supposed to pay), but they are doing so with the expectation of a tip as far as I could tell.  I have never seen that floats are included in the suites area and I’ve been told the opposite?

they’ve been free and included every time i’ve been to barefoot. 

thx for the tip on walking 50 ft  

Edited by SteelCityCruiser10

57 minutes ago, topnole said:

I have been there many times, if you get there late they may have given them all to previous passengers, definitely free. 

7 hours ago, George C said:

I have been there many times, if you get there late they may have given them all to previous passengers, definitely free. 

I pre purchased 2 for my kids last month.  I guess I wasted my money.  Ridiculous they don’t have this in writing anywhere.   Never heard this before.  

8 hours ago, With great pleasure said:

I have been to Labadee many times and have always enjoyed the upgraded lunch at Barefoot beach. The kabobs (shrimp, scallops, and lobster) are really good. I've also had the seafood salad and the minute steaks. Sometimes there are bbq ribs too. Enjoy

I've never seen an upgraded buffet in Barefoot. Disappointing because you kind of pay for it.