Old HAL vs New HAL....or just HAL evolving

CNSJ

2 hours ago, CNSJ said:

This could be a game changer for me.  So.....If I read the Cunard forum will I read about the dress code being changed and how horrible it is?

Horrible? It's the end of civilization as we know it and they are defecting to a different cruise line - unnamed of course!  They will also make up what they think the rules should be. The actual rules are here Our packing guide - Ship dress code - Cunard cruises

• Like 1

19 hours ago, lissie said:

Horrible? It's the end of civilization as we know it and they are defecting to a different cruise line - unnamed of course!  They will also make up what they think the rules should be. The actual rules are here Our packing guide - Ship dress code - Cunard cruises

Thank you Lissie-

Yup, end of civilization.  I'm ok with a collared shirt and dress pants (yes socks) - on most dinners and  a standard suit on dressier nights.  Do I need the tux, or just a dark suit and tie (yes socks) ?   

4 hours ago, CNSJ said:

Thank you Lissie-

Yup, end of civilization.  I'm ok with a collared shirt and dress pants (yes socks) - on most dinners and  a standard suit on dressier nights.  Do I need the tux, or just a dark suit and tie (yes socks) ?   

My partner doesn't own a tux. He wore a dark charcoal (gray ) suit. He wasn't the only one. You can wear a tie or a bow tie (which actually take less space... In fact socks are optional... But I think underpants are a good idea... 

• Like 2