Has anyone used the shoe shine service?

miched

Among the perks and benefits is shoe shine service.   Have you ever used it?   If so did you also give them a gratuity?   I think it states to leave your shoes outside your door.  Not sure about that but I don’t know if I would want to do that.  

Happy cruising🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I have used the shoeshine service.  I gave my shoes to the stateroom attendant and he took care of it.  My shoes were back in the stateroom by dinner time.  Pleased with the outcome.  An additional tip was given at the end of the cruise.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've done many times.   I usually just leave them with my laundry in the room by the front door and they Butler returns them shined.   

Maybe I'm showing my age but it use to be common to leave you shoes in a bag from the door knob at most hotels and they were returned shined.   I did that for many years and never had a problem with shoes going missing.

Thanks for all of the answers.  I have never used it but will try it on our next cruise.  I would I always shine them before the cruise.   I always shine my shoes.   I have a lot invested in my dress shoes.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅