Happy Hour?

73mg

We have two Carnival cruises booked for this month and are wondering if there might be Happy Hour Specials.

In the past we have experienced an embarkation day Happy Hour at the Red Frog Pub around 2 pm.

Are they still doing this?

Suzanne

I have wondered about this, too.  On one boat that I was on back in May, they had them but another one further back they didn't...and some people on here say they aren't doing them. 

There was a happy hour in Red Frog Pub on my recent Freedom cruise. I know it was at 3 pm, and I believe it may have been on sea day. I saw it listed in the Hub App. I only remember seeing it once, so I think it may have only been offered one day. 

Based on my own experience and the posts in this thread, it appears that the answer varies from ship to ship, and even then, from itinerary to itinerary. And even then, it can change. 

What DH and I tend to do is to walk over to Red Frog Pub relatively soon after boarding and check it out. If we don't see a happy hour listed on the sandwich board out in front of the pub, we walk in and ask. They might not be open for service yet, but they will know the answer to my question.