Has NCL fulfilled the promise of 6 Litres of water for NCL passengers with the Free At Sea package?

PapaGoose

Just got off getaway 12 nights and only 2 cans of water and I swear booking said 6, we’re both Platinum so I’m thinking it was for that. So busy enjoying our cruise I forgot to question it. Did get the laundry and 2 specialty dinners and a bottle of wine though.

Had to ask for bathrobes too!

5 hours ago, vince_g said:

Nope. I have not purchased any water for one of my upcoming cruises, and I also show the 6 cartons of water for both passengers under my included items. Apparently that is how the water shows up if one is entitled to it. 

Screenshot 2023-02-14 101250.png

This is how it shows on our reservation as well. 

• On 1/8/2023 at 3:28 PM, New2cruise2022 said:
    • This is showing on my app right now. Embark two weeks from today. We shall see. 
    • CD7F70F2-84F7-44CC-A7AD-919100ED3390.jpeg

6 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

Thanks y'all! That's the first screen grab where I've seen it show up like that. Appreciate you! 

It was posted almost at the beginning but I guess most people missed it, considering how long this has gotten!

On 2/14/2023 at 11:46 AM, Jordan61 said:

It's showing under my reservation, too, and I am printing that sucker out and bringing it with me!! 😄

I took a screenshot, had it on my phone, showed them at customer disservice repeatedly and had to fight for 2 days before they provided it for our 15 night cruise. We drank every last drop. I do not see it on the reservation for our March sailing.

On 1/25/2023 at 4:15 PM, ziggyuk said:

I booked in July 2022 and my summary says this:

image.png.aa3f767a42bb53e89399b412e4172468.png

Do I get it? It says I do in my current offer.

We did not get it initially, had to visit GS on multiple occasions, got a lot of "no, your reservation does not qualify" and "no, water is excluded." So my husband sent my screenshot and this to a supervisor who had to consult with the home office in Miami:

"Thank you for discussing this UOBP issue with me.

As you can see on the attached screen shot, the one, 6-liter FLOW water is specifically included in my current offer and plan.  I understand that exclusions could apply based on brand availability or in-stock availability.  A reasonable substitution would be acceptable. 

The guest services team did provide the UOBP Terms and Conditions, but the generic "bottled water" exclusion is at odds with the specific FLOW water with specific volume/quantities that is mentioned in my specifc plan/offer.  The FLOW water comes in a carton, so the bottled exception could not apply anyways.

If  NCL decides to arbitrarily exclude this portion of our paid UOBP, then providing some reasobable accommodation as refundable credit may be considered.

We look forward to timely resolution of the issue and the fulfillment of the pre-paid promotion."

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl100% said:

I took a screenshot, had it on my phone, showed them at customer disservice repeatedly and had to fight for 2 days before they provided it for our 15 night cruise. We drank every last drop. I do not see it on the reservation for our March sailing.

Thank you for posting your experience.    Glad you pursued it and was successful.

13 hours ago, MommaShandy73 said:

We booked April 2022.  I don't see Waterpak on my confirmation so probably not getting it. All good, there is water in Mojitos lol

Thank you.  Best laugh of the morning!

13 hours ago, NEW 2 CRUISIN said:

260 posts about boxed water?

🤷‍♂️

Apparently you missed my comment in post #236 where I addressed this very issue:

I know it's "just water", but when you're promised something you have a right to expect it. I don't appreciate being lied to by NCL and then made to feel like we were the bad guys.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, disneylover89 said:

I took a photo of my reservations showing I was to get the 6 containers of water 3 days ago but now when I look at my 2 reservations, they are gone. 🤔  I never expected to get it anyway even though I was supposed to, NCL changes their rules too often.

Same with me 😞

On 2/16/2023 at 9:53 PM, PistolPete13 said:

The group on the Bliss in I believe was called "The Beatles Experience" from Argentina.  They were excellent!

1 hour ago, curious_me said:

Same with me 😞

40 minutes ago, Molokai-Chuck said:

I just went and checked "My NCL" site and our water is gone also....Grrrrrr!

Chuck

I just checked my nephew's reservation and the two six packs are also gone.  Then I looked at mine and the one six pack that NCL gifted me is now also gone!   Crazy.

My March cruise booked in Oct which was during the period they had the water is now no longer showing it under vacation add-ons. The confirmation and amenities list never showed the water but vacation add-ons had it. After five days fighting guest services on the Gem two weeks ago with multiple people saying different things, there is no way a screenshot I have is going to convince those people. Add this to the list of issues I have with NCL. I just became Platinum but I give up. I’m out after the two cruises I’ve already booked. I’ve had better experiences overall on Celebrity, Royal, and Carnival. Something is sick with NCL.

Edited by mistertomatoe
  • Like 1

We just returned from a Panama canal cruise on norwegian bliss from Los Angeles to Miami. You are allowed to bring a sealed case of water per person at embarkation only. We did and never had a problem bringing it on board in Los Angeles. A bit of work hauling it with us to get on boat, but saved a lot of money and nice to be able to take one off boat in ports of call.