LIVE- Valiant Lady- 1/14/23-1/22/23

MeganGC1983

2 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Not sure how Megan feels about it but with only 1/3 the capacity the ship venues feel a bit barren. Wandering around before the show and all the bars are devoid of people. 

I agree but don’t mind it. Feels very intimate. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Baseball seating in the theater. 

Yay, theater is starting to fill up. Nothing like an audience participation show with no audience 🤪.

I hope I didn't jinx it but I've been telling everyone that this show, which I saw in Vegas, is a hoot. Reminds me of a Carnival cruise where we went to one of the Playlist shows, Soul bound, and there were two women seated next to us whom never seen it. I told them it's a great show. They never made it past the 2nd song and got up and left, lol . 🤷

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Yay, theater is starting to fill up. Nothing like an audience participation show with no audience 🤪.

I hope I didn't jinx it but I've been telling everyone that this show, which I saw in Vegas, is a hoot. Reminds me of a Carnival cruise where we went to one of the Playlist shows, Soul bound, and there were two women seated next to us whom never seen it. I told them it's a great show. They never made it past the 2nd song and got up and left, lol . 🤷

I’m excited. 

• Like 3

On 1/13/2023 at 8:00 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

So with this complimentary ladies bar… there’s a lot of rules. It’s only on one side of the bar, Smirnoff is the vodka. Our chairs are on the opposite side, but BECAUSE I TIP… my guy is coming over and still serving me. You can fight all day about tip culture, but… service deserves it. 

YES! My Son is a Bar Manager and he and his team work hard. Service industry deserves tips, and they appreciate it.

• Like 7