Help with hotels in London

My wife and I are scheduled to do a Trans-Atlantic on Regal Princess from Southampton this October, 2023

Princess in their "Pre-Cruise" Packages list three hotels....

1) May Fair London
2) Leonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge
3) Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton

We would much appreciate it if we could get some input in respect to these hotels, or if we should book independently. 

Typically, a cruise line will charge per person for a hotel, rather than by the room. Regardless, it's always a good idea to check what price you'd get booking independently.  (In some instances, the cruise line may have gotten a really good group rate you can't get.)  And, as @CruiserBrucesuggests, I would look at other hotels too.

We stayed at the Leonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge this past fall for two nights as part of a group (land) tour (the hotel was picked by the tour operator).   As its name suggests, it's right near the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, which, for me at least, is not as ideal for walking around and seeing and doing the things we wanted to do, so we booked several nights on our own before the tour at the Radisson Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, which is just across Westminster Bridge from Parliament and Westminster Abbey.  (I personally like staying in the Westminster area.)  But I don't know how long you plan to be in London; the Leonardo's location may suit you in any event, it's certainly convenient for visiting the Tower and St. Paul's, and it's very close to the Tower Hill Tube station.

The Leonardo was fine for the two nights we were there.   One negative: most of the bathrooms (at least, in the rooms occupied by our group) had tub/shower combos with a tub wall that was very high, making it extremely difficult for some of those in our group to take a shower (including me).   

• 3 weeks later...