Flowers for suite?

first time cruising

Our first Silversea cruise is coming up in March. I love having fresh flowers in our room, so the question is (I have tried to find answer through this board) can you order flowers once on board or can you bring some with you. I know there is a potted orchid in the suite. I’m so looking forward to seeing the beautiful displays of flowers around the ship (Silver Moon). Many thanks for any input.

When you get onboard go and speak to the senior receptionist or the GRM and they will arrange for you. It may depend on the port and the timing involved, I.e. a couple of days warning. Be prepared to pay in cash as they cannot always put it on your account. And beware, some Port agents charge a fee to arrange. For the first time ever, in Spain, the Port Agent charged me an extra 15E to organise some roses.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, broker1217 said:

I am interested I this as well. We board the Moon mid-March and immediately have 7 sea days, so would need to have the flowers delivered at embarkation in Fort Lauderdale.

You will almost certainly need to organise that in advance with SS.

On 1/11/2023 at 10:51 PM, ronrick1943 said:

You an also order flowers 14 days in advance from Silversea BonVoyage page on seilversea.com.

Can you help me locate where that page is? I've clicked around the site and can't find it.