Sugar free desserts?

Mysecretelixir

3 hours ago, cantgetin said:

They have No Added sugar deserts.  They are not sugar free as most are fruit based and fruit contains sugar.

1 hour ago, Fogcityca13 said:

The ice cream place (Lick Me Till Ice Cream) has a no sugar added flavor that changes, not sure if it changes daily. It was pretty tasty.

Awesome thank you both!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

You couldn't find another cruise line more willing to accommodate any dining issues.

Completely agree.  Unfortunately, I witnessed a woman who said she was diabetic having a disagreement with the chef.  She just didn't seem to be able to understand the difference between "no added sugar" and "sugar free," and the chef would not tell her that any of the desserts were "sugar free" because they technically are not.  She insisted that strawberries were "sugar free," the chef said they weren't, and she was convinced that meant that the crew put sugar on them despite his insistence otherwise.  Sometimes you can't fix "stupid."  Many points to the chef--he tried till she got angry and walked away.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

She insisted that strawberries were "sugar free," the chef said they weren't, and she was convinced that meant that the crew put sugar on them despite his insistence otherwise.  Sometimes you can't fix "stupid." 

I knew someone who for a while refused to buy milk after they read the nutritional label. They thought the sugar listed was an added ingredient.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

I knew someone who for a while refused to buy milk after they read the nutritional label. They thought the sugar listed was an added ingredient.

well yes lol

I am still shocked that some people think "chocolate milk" is a healthy option, or knock back smoothies and wonder why they piling on the pounds. Most smoothies contain more sugars than cake! just because its 100% natural sugars does not mean its guilt free lol 

• Like 2