Back-to-back discount

EM35

Good afternoon everyone, 

Does anyone have recent experience of P&O offering a discount on a back-to-back cruise out of Southampton? If this discount is still offered, is there a specific length that each cruise has to me? 

Many thanks 

3 minutes ago, EM35 said:

Good afternoon everyone, 

Does anyone have recent experience of P&O offering a discount on a back-to-back cruise out of Southampton? If this discount is still offered, is there a specific length that each cruise has to me? 

Many thanks 

You used to get 10% off both cruises as long as they were more than 5 days. Probably best to trawl the web site or give them a call as lots of things have changed over the last couple of years.

Thanks for your reply,

I've looked on the website and can't find any information about the discount. When you say more than 5 days, does that mean cruises which are 5 days in length or 6 days and more do you know? 

7 minutes ago, EM35 said:

Good afternoon everyone, 

Many thanks 

Minimum 7 nights and the same type of fare, ie select, for both cruises. Or on second thoughts possibly both select.

5 minutes ago, Somerset Cruiser said:

Minimum 7 nights and the same type of fare, ie select, for both cruises. Or on second thoughts possibly both select.

Thank you for your reply - that solves me ringing them as the 2nd cruise is only 5 days. 

2 minutes ago, Somerset Cruiser said:

For that reason you usually see 5 nighters either side of a 35 +night.

Indeed.  We booked a 35 nighter, there was a suitable itinery immediately after it, but only five nights. The cruise immediately before that particular 35 nighter is a Christmas and New Year one, which we wouldn't of wanted to do anyway

5 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

Don't take anything as gospel on here just to make sure of the conditions might be worth ringing P&O. There is always conflicting answers on CC and so you don't miss out might be getting correct info direct from P&O.

The 7 night minimum was as quoted by P&O 2 weeks ago. If you look a the schedules for 35nights you will see 5 nights or less either side of them. 

6 hours ago, Son of Anarchy said:

This link seems to say the combination saver is not applicable to 7 night fly cruises, but that had changed by last summer and there was another link that said seven night fly cruises there was another link which said 7 night fly cruises were applicable to them.  We got 10% of both a 7 night and sixteen night back to back cruises on Azura in October.

8 hours ago, Somerset Cruiser said:

Yes, both have to be select fare.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tring said:

This link seems to say the combination saver is not applicable to 7 night fly cruises, but that had changed by last summer and there was another link that said seven night fly cruises there was another link which said 7 night fly cruises were applicable to them.  We got 10% of both a 7 night and sixteen night back to back cruises on Azura in October.

Yes, both have to be select fare.

We’ve got 20+14+7 on Azura and got the 10% for all of them and nearly all paid for with FCC/compensation 

• Like 4

On 1/15/2023 at 3:58 PM, Son of Anarchy said:

Thank you for this; confirms what was previously said the 16+5 I am looking at wouldn't be eligible for the back-to-back discount.