Can anyone recently returning from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean possibly provide the nightly order of the MDR menus?

1 hour ago, NaplesGoBlue said:

I'm trying to book a specialty restaurant on Wonder, and I want to determine which night is Mediterranean, as that is the one we would like to skip....  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

I can't but I'm sure you must be happy this weekend after the big win against Juventus😄

1 minute ago, BeachLover718 said:

If your cruise is soon it should be posted online in Royal app. Many are missing so I’m truly hopeful they’re changing up the boring,  and not so good anymore,  menu fleet wide! 

It was in the app for my spring cruise but I don't think it is final as lobster wasn't showing up on any of the 7 nights

2 hours ago, NaplesGoBlue said:

Umm... what???

sorry, based on your handle, I thought you were a fan of Italian Serie A soccer.  Napoli is famous for their blue uniforms and won a big game over their arch rival Juventus this weekend.

4 minutes ago, pittnh said:

sorry, based on your handle, I thought you were a fan of Italian Serie A soccer.  Napoli is famous for their blue uniforms and won a big game over their arch rival Juventus this weekend.

I'm thinking...........Naples, Florida

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/15/2023 at 12:25 PM, NaplesGoBlue said:

I'm trying to book a specialty restaurant on Wonder, and I want to determine which night is Mediterranean, as that is the one we would like to skip....  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

@NaplesGoBlueItchy and Scratchy, bring up a good question: Which ship are you sailing on and when?  Seems like that may make a difference.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pittnh said:

Oh okay, got it!  Sorry - I don't follow soccer.  "Naples" is for Naples, FL, and "Go Blue" is for the University of Michigan.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NaplesGoBlue said:

Just curious -- how were you able to find your menus that far in advance of your cruise? Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

you go into the app, choose the sailing you are interested in (in case you have multiple RCI cruises booked), Dining, Main Dining, then click on the names of the dining rooms and see which one has a menu link in it. Click and enjoy. 

Some cruises may still have an old menu, some may have it messed up - YMMV. 🙂 But in general - less than 90 days before the sailing is not exactly "that far in advance." That's when you actually expect menus and the entertainment schedule to become finalized.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

you go into the app, choose the sailing you are interested in (in case you have multiple RCI cruises booked), Dining, Main Dining, then click on the names of the dining rooms and see which one has a menu link in it. Click and enjoy. 

Some cruises may still have an old menu, some may have it messed up - YMMV. 🙂 But in general - less than 90 days before the sailing is not exactly "that far in advance." That's when you actually expect menus and the entertainment schedule to become finalized.

Found it!  Thank you for all your help! 👍

• Like 1