I won!

Jane110

It sure does!

Last night I went out and instead of wearing a cashmere sweater like I usually do, I wore a new soft green georgette blouse w/ a peplum fluttery waist. I was planning on waiting until about April to wear it, but just had to break it out last night!

Love the sound of that blouse. Don't blame you for wanting to break it in so to speak

Love the sound of that blouse. Don't blame you for wanting to break it in so to speak

Liked it so much, I bought it in black too! :)

I was invited to be part of meeting with a French documentary film director who's making a film about women's attitude about beauty. He'll be filiming in NY in July. He's now travelling around the world - Tokyo, Shanghai, Africa, Toronto and NY to interview women. So maybe I'll be selected to be filmed in July?

Liked it so much, I bought it in black too! :)

I was invited to be part of meeting with a French documentary film director who's making a film about women's attitude about beauty. He'll be filiming in NY in July. He's now travelling around the world - Tokyo, Shanghai, Africa, Toronto and NY to interview women. So maybe I'll be selected to be filmed in July?

Wow now that would be great and a very interesting thing for you!

I hope you are not camera shy. I am, so I could never be part of anything like that.

I hope you get selected, I think you would do a great job, you are direct and to the point and give honest answers. Not to mention your experience in the fashion business would be a huge asset. You will have to keep me posted.

Good thinking, I do that with summer pants sometimes, if I buy a pair in black and they are a good fit, I'll buy them in beige/kahki.

Oh BTW, shoes Hollywould, in Nolita, what a fantanstic company. I have to say, I ordered a pair of shoes from them, I ordered on tuesday, they came today. These are so comfy, I mean really comfy. Tomato Red, sort of like an espadrille, flat penny loafer. http://www.ilovehollywould.com

p.8 under shop/spring 2006 came in white(at Saks not their store), green, blue yellow and red.

I ordered them after booking the cardiologist in NYC as an anti-depressant, worked too. Now if I get the same good news/feel good from the cardio, I'll be really happy. Schwartz was booked till May so I booked his associate.

Archived