If you like the e-muster, be sure to mention it on your survey. NCL is going back to reg muster as it requires less crew

NutsAboutGolf

NCL is indeed going back to the old way of muster, pix posted on the Breakaway.  The fact that it does require less crew is the speculative reason for the change.  The downside of them is that there’s always people who show up super late and they don’t start before

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

NCL is indeed going back to the old way of muster, pix posted on the Breakaway.  The fact that it does require less crew is the speculative reason for the change.  The downside of them is that there’s always people who show up super late and they don’t start before

They changed because folks could be bothered to do it the easy way.  You would hear announcement after announcement...shutting down the bars, etc, will get peoples attention.  Always a few who ruin a good thing for everyone else.  

I don't see how the old way uses less labor..maybe I am missing something.   

I have a big family/friends trip booked on NCL in April...I guess I'll be going old school with the muster once again.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

10 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

They changed because folks could be bothered to do it the easy way.  You would hear announcement after announcement...shutting down the bars, etc, will get peoples attention.  Always a few who ruin a good thing for everyone else.  

I don't see how the old way uses less labor..maybe I am missing something.   

I have a big family/friends trip booked on NCL in April...I guess I'll be going old school with the muster once again.  

The overall point remains, if you like the e-muster be sure to mention it on the survey

What I highlighted...If someone didn't want to show up to the e-muster station why would they show up to ANY muster station?  On X, I still hear announcement after announcement to show up to your e-muster station.  You CAN still shutdown the bars with the e-muster like you can with the old-muster

Old muster can often fill the theater, have one speaker and one check in person at each entrance 

• Like 2

The old muster used more crew since there was crew posted at all the elevators/stairs on every deck as well as in every muster station.  Now they just have a few crew stationed in the muster stations. 

If there are people who don't show up, just cancel their sea pass card after one warning.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

The old muster used more crew since there was crew posted at all the elevators/stairs on every deck as well as in every muster station.  Now they just have a few crew stationed in the muster stations. 

If there are people who don't show up, just cancel their sea pass card after one warning.

I am fine with that..