Help please! Assigned a boarding time of 2pm!

Mustsea

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I didn’t think the spa cafe was open on embarkation day. 

Whoever you spoke to about the Concierge lunch not being on embarkation day was just wrong. It’s one of the perks and you should take advantage of it. Agree you should arrive at noon. 

Thanks so much - appreciate!

17 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

I have been on five Celebrity cruises in the past nine months and have yet to have anyone even glance at my boarding time on the boarding pass.  Do as Treasure Hunter suggests - Arrive at noon.  I predict you will be in the second or third group to be called to board.

Love! 🤗

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I didn’t think the spa cafe was open on embarkation day. 

Whoever you spoke to about the Concierge lunch not being on embarkation day was just wrong. It’s one of the perks and you should take advantage of it. Agree you should arrive at noon. 

The spa cafe is most definitely open on embarkation day.

Last year Silhouette offered the "embarkation day" lunch on a different day due the check in time problems. The passengers involved pointed out to have it on a different day completely missed the point. 

Yes it's perk of Concierge but the timings have not been adapted to take account of the post Covid changes to the boarding process. The problems are likely to continue until the old system is reinstated which, at present, X has shown no inclination to do.

Other perks, for example priority for Elite and above or the CC Meet and Mingle gathering, have also been affected by post Covid changes. Just relax, go with the flow and enjoy your cruise.

29 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Good to know.  Thank you.  I was following a live review a few weeks ago and I could have sworn they reported that the Spa cafe was closed on embarkation.  Thank you for clarifying.

Might have been Eden cafe if it was an E-class ship.

• Thanks 1

We arrived to embark Equinox at 1:30PM just 2 weeks ago. There wasn’t a single passenger in the entire terminal, just dozens of employees looking to be the one we picked to approach.  The entire check-in has been streamlined.  It’s a breeze. Just arrive at noon as has been recommended. 

On 1/18/2023 at 11:14 AM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Good to know.  Thank you.  I was following a live review a few weeks ago and I could have sworn they reported that the Spa cafe was closed on embarkation.  Thank you for clarifying.

It was not open on my last cruises and not open this month on embarkation day

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HSBC said:

I booked Aqua class and my cruise will board 8 months later in Japan.  When will I know my boarding time? How?

Thanks!

When you check in ~30 days prior to cruise you will select an arrival time.

• Thanks 1