Windjammer...any cutbacks?

Bluewake

35 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Sorry your feelings are hurt. 

Oh yes, it was a big deal and we intentionally picked this cruise, with all of the swag, for that reason. We were also on the inaugural voyage of the Symphony of the Seas, with all of her swag. 

Just curious, did you get one of these?

20230121_211628.thumb.jpg.ebe1ac2d87165c4225d552b98b87d9a1.jpg

PIA to get off the ship🤣🤣

• Like 2

On 1/19/2023 at 10:14 AM, moposh said:

From what I saw, no one went hungry on my cruise.

Yes, but at one point, there may have been 6 entrée options instead of 5. Also, why can't I have all the lobster tail I can eat? Why should I even cruise anymore?! 

On 1/19/2023 at 11:46 AM, kruzerci said:

Tbh on Royal there isn’t much left to cut at the buffet. Most items are along the lines of pastas, burgers, hot dogs, and pizza and hospital cafeteria quality at that. 

Total exaggeration. Fresh carved beef every meal, fresh carved chicken, fresh fish and chips (cod), etc. etc. This was last month on Anthem. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, nferr said:

Total exaggeration. Fresh carved beef every meal, fresh carved chicken, fresh fish and chips (cod), etc. etc. This was last month on Anthem. 

I agree- disembarked Wonder of the Seas the day before yesterday.  Fresh carved meat everyday, international dishes each day (Mexican, Italian, Indian, Asian etc) and getting to try different dishes I'd never had before was amazing.  Tasty desserts, always fresh fruit, tons of different kinds of breads, it was a very international experience and I loved it. And for those who don't care for international, there were the usual hot dogs and hamburgers available every day.  Something for everyone. 

• Thanks 1