REserved and paid for excursions

oskidunker

You can see your excursions in MVJ's calendar, just need to go through each day.  There's a summary somewhere where it lists all days and what excursions you have booked.  Don't have a current booking, so can't tell you exactly where it is

Go to Calendar, then click calendar summary for a day by day list of excursions and dining reservations. Another question please of OskiD.

What time did your excursions open for booking? Last year we cruised Homelands, and the excursion bookings showed on MVJ at midnight PST; 12 hours earlier than the advised noon PST time. I had read on CC that times were iffy, so I fortunately looked at midnightPST, and booked everything I wanted. We have an Iceland cruise in July. Thanks.

Edited by CDR2001
  • Like 1

FWIW, I also tried to access shore excursions on our upcoming February/March Chilean Fjords cruise at midnight PST, just in case. No luck. They were available promptly at noon PST,  just as advertised. Last year, I was able to book at midnight. Maybe they have fixed that loophole? Your guess is as good as mine.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, CDR2001 said:

Go to Calendar, then click calendar summary for a day by day list of excursions and dining reservations. Another question please of OskiD.

What time did your excursions open for booking? Last year we cruised Homelands, and the excursion bookings showed on MVJ at midnight PST; 12 hours earlier than the advised noon PST time. I had read on CC that times were iffy, so I fortunately looked at midnightPST, and booked everything I wanted. We have an Iceland cruise in July. Thanks.

Did that. Tried to print  and it  printed 11 pages. Did screen shots and was able to get 4 pages. Very convuluted. Also I discovered booked two excursions on one day. Not intended but we will keepnthem as they do not conflict

Edited by oskidunker