FFTF Board Pass and Tags - FYI

Eli_6

I know there was some question about what FFTF gets you and whether it changes your arrival appointment--i.e. whether you can arrive any time or still have to arrive at your appointment time.  I just checked in to my cruise where I purchased FFTF and it says "Boarding Group FFTF" on it.  It also has FFTF on my luggage tags and boarding passes.  It does, however, have my arrival appointment time on it, though, and does not say "Priority" or FTTF under that so I do have some question as to whether if I arrived before my appointment time they would let me board at the port or not...    Although, in my case, I was able to secure the first arrival time anyway.  (I want it to get off the boat fast at the end of the cruise so my husband can work that day so it is worth it to us to buy it regardless of if it only gets us on the boat a few minutes early.) 

• Thanks 1

We had FTTF last month and got there right when we could. They were still unloading the ship previously so honestly, it didn’t help at that time. When they did load us they called for platinum, diamond, suites and then FTTF. We walked right on at that point. However we also wanted it to be able to leave quickly as my hubby had to be back for work. That Saturday they called for people to disembark at 7:00 and we were off the ship at 7:05. We took our luggage with us…..so worth it.

• Like 2