Wonder of the Seas ~ Show Reservations

CGBanks

Most shows open up a month in advance. That being said I didn't realize that myself and only learned you could pre-book a week before our sailing on the Harmony.

We are on board now and once on board there were a lot of additional reservations open. So it seems like they hold some back for once the cruise begins in case you miss your chance beforehand.

I might add, if you make a RSVP and then decide not to go please cancel it so it becomes available for other passengers.  We were on the Wonder for Thanksgiving week and almost every show was sold out in my cruise calendar.  A couple opened up a few hours before show time, I'm guessing from people canceling.  I canceled ones we had that had shown sold out and just out of curiosity I went an hour later and the show was again sold out.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PIR8LUVR said:

We are sailing on Wonder in 5 weeks. I was able to book shows last week.

Hi there!  We will be on the Wonder March 5th, a family of four adults and two kids. Wondering how you booked your shows in advance.  Can you please give some guidance on how to do them?  Thank you!

12 minutes ago, nucroozer said:

Hi there!  We will be on the Wonder March 5th, a family of four adults and two kids. Wondering how you booked your shows in advance.  Can you please give some guidance on how to do them?  Thank you!

You can book them through the cruise planner.

Shows for your sailing won't be available until sometime in February

I booked my Wonder shows January 1st for February 5th cruise. The pattern seems to be you can book reservations online the first day of the month, the calendar month before the cruise. So if your cruise is March 5th, reservations would open February 1st. Cruise planner or app under “entertainment.”