Equinox move up question!

Ilovecats2

Hello, and thank you in advance! We have a move up offer for our cruise on the equinox in April. We have never cruised celebrity before, and have never bid on a different room. 
my question is, if we are booked in a veranda state room, and bid to upgrade to aqua class, if we would happen to win our bid, does that include drinks Wi-Fi and tips? Everything that goes with aqua class? The reason I am questioning it is because when I read the fine print on the offer it says that No extra amenities other than what you already have are included with your offer. So with our standard balcony state room, we don’t have drinks or Wi-Fi. Would we get that with our bid because it’s automatically included in an aqua classroom? Hope that makes sense! Thank you so much for any help

18 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

We were only able to get 8 and 8:30pm dinner times, I did lock them in so we won't end up getting any later time.  Question, we prefer to eat at 7:15-7:30 since we have our reservations are we able to show up at 7:15 to see if a table is available for us at that time, or do we have to arrive at our designated dinner time?

8 hours ago, Ilovecats2 said:

Hello, and thank you in advance! We have a move up offer for our cruise on the equinox in April. We have never cruised celebrity before, and have never bid on a different room. 
my question is, if we are booked in a veranda state room, and bid to upgrade to aqua class, if we would happen to win our bid, does that include drinks Wi-Fi and tips? Everything that goes with aqua class? The reason I am questioning it is because when I read the fine print on the offer it says that No extra amenities other than what you already have are included with your offer. So with our standard balcony state room, we don’t have drinks or Wi-Fi. Would we get that with our bid because it’s automatically included in an aqua classroom? Hope that makes sense! Thank you so much for any help

I think you keep what you already have. No additional perks , just a different cabin.

• Like 1

On the move up if successful you do not get the amenities associated with the new category of cabin. In Aqua you do get the Blu restaurant for breakfast and dinners. If you move up to a suite you do not get the premium drinks, wifi, and gratuity amenities, but you do get access to free drinks in the Retreat lounge. You also get access to Retreat deck and Luminae.

Edited by terrydtx
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, greendoc said:

Do you get the increased daily Captain club points?

Hi...no increase in points.  Re 'perks'...we did receive premium wine and wifi but could have been a one-off (mistake). 🤔  When the move up was accepted our credit card was charged immediately and included the extra gratuities at that time.

Edited by Oceangoer2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, greendoc said:

Do you get the increased daily Captain club points?

No, you get the CC points associated with the room you originally booked.  Also, if you had prepaid gratuities and in the new room gratuities are higher, you will be billed the difference.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...