Ravenna to Venice with royal transfer

grannybee

No but I would imagine they get you to Marco Polo airport so that they can bring cruisers back to Ravenna for 24/9 cruise. I am going to phone Royal Caribbean because they seem to have missed the prepaid tips off the new invoice. These were included on original invoice at the old rate. Wonder if they would have missed them off if there had not been a price increase since booking

Usually there are departure tours that incorporate something before they drop you off at airport but I cannot see any tours on planner. If they get us there by 11am that is 6 hours wandering around an average airport. I shall phone them tomorrow

I'm also investigating how I want to get to Venice VCE airport at the end my cruise in May.  I just called Royal Caribbean and the agent told me a transfer from the ship in Ravenna to Venice VCE was $54.95.  Not bad, I think.  But then he said this would be for a "taxi car shuttle".  I said, "it's a bus isn't it?".  He said, "no, there is no bus shuttle service.  Just a taxi."

Weird.  I'm assuming he doesn't have correct info.  I hope.  I'll call again tomorrow. I don't want to be out at the curb looking for a specific taxi/car. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dorgregger said:

How do I transfer from Ravenna Port to Venice city center?

I have called 3 times and I have been told 3 times they only offer a shuttle to/from BLQ airport or to/from VCE airport.  They are not offering shuttles to/from the city centre (Tronchetto). I do not know if this is unique to our cruise on Enchantment or not, and if transfers on Explorer are operating. It is all very frustrating.

Edited by little britain

2 hours ago, Dorgregger said:

How do I transfer from Ravenna Port to Venice city center?

I phoned last week and got round trip transfer for Explorer cruise in October booked through RC as staying a couple of days either side.

Tronchetto bus station to the ship. 9am pick up in Venice. I think there was a slightly later one at 10. Took a bit of time with the agent as he wasn't sure and had to go and check a few times but confirmed and added to invoice. I will phone them again nearer the time to confirm nothing has changed.

18 minutes ago, TRUEBLUE66 said:

I phoned last week and got round trip transfer for Explorer cruise in October booked through RC as staying a couple of days either side.

Tronchetto bus station to the ship. 9am pick up in Venice. I think there was a slightly later one at 10. Took a bit of time with the agent as he wasn't sure and had to go and check a few times but confirmed and added to invoice. I will phone them again nearer the time to confirm nothing has changed.

Same here, I booked r/t transfers.  From Venice City Center to Cruise Port, and then Cruise Port to VCE.  This is for Explorer of the Seas 6/25 cruise.  It was $103pp for the r/t.  Our Venice city center shuttle leaves at 9, they said we make arrangements for the return to the airport when we're on the ship.