Roll up roll up see Gary Barlow for £10 maybe.!

keithhutch

23 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Are you asking for a friend ?.🤣

My "special" friend, you know that big white rabbit that follows me around.  He's a big Take That fan - he loved young Gary on his bike at Wembley...

download.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Megabear2
  • Haha 2

On 1/27/2023 at 10:52 AM, Britboys said:

I'm all for raising charitable funds but don't think this is really the right way to go about it...

As a matter of interest, why not?  Tickets for Royal Albert Hall Teenage Trust Concerts are very expensive, I paid £250 for the Stereophonics and £500 for The Who in 2018.  Top artists come with big ticket prices, surely it's better to raise money for a good cause than allow Ticketmaster etc to RIP off fans (anyone bought a Bruce Springsteen ticket for his tour!).

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

As a matter of interest, why not?  Tickets for Royal Albert Hall Teenage Trust Concerts are very expensive, I paid £250 for the Stereophonics and £500 for The Who in 2018.  Top artists come with big ticket prices, surely it's better to raise money for a good cause than allow Ticketmaster etc to RIP off fans (anyone bought a Bruce Springsteen ticket for his tour!).

Saw Bruce at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1993 tickets were £40 , no support band and 3 hours on stage. Dont like his latest stuff though.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Technoman2 said:

Saw Bruce at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1993 tickets were £40 , no support band and 3 hours on stage. Dont like his latest stuff though.

1988 Wembley for us.  Decided against Hyde Park next year because of the ridiculous prices however nice Christmas present from our German friends who gave me a ticket for Munich in July this year.  Will certainly be different.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

1988 Wembley for us.  Decided against Hyde Park next year because of the ridiculous prices however nice Christmas present from our German friends who gave me a ticket for Munich in July this year.  Will certainly be different.

We also saw him at Wembly Arena where i felt the acoustics were better , i think it was a year before but not exactly sure. Still got t shirts with dragons? on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Technoman2 said:

Still got t shirts with dragons? on

That was the highlight of 1993.  Saw one for sale on Etsy last year for a small fortune.  Only went to Milton Keynes for one concert that was David Bowie. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

That was the highlight of 1993.  Saw one for sale on Etsy last year for a small fortune.  Only went to Milton Keynes for one concert that was David Bowie. 

I think they are filed away with my RUSH roll the bones concert Tshirts lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 11:56 AM, Megabear2 said:

Apologies for the delay in response. I've been away. I'm just against any extra charges for entertainment on board cruise ships. Especially when some will not get a chance to see the artist(s).