Contact Help for a Refund!?!?!

TOURMAN857

I'll try to be brief as possible.   Back in July of 2022 my wife's sister and brother-in-lay took a cruise on the Joy. As a present to them we ordered through their gift department a "Captain's Choice Wine Package" to be in their cabin upon departure.  Weeks later in casual conversation we found out that they never received the package.  Ever since then I have been in contact with several different departments concerning a refund and have been getting a Norwegian "run-around" with nobody seeming to know or care about what to do to get our refund. Perhaps I have been contacting the wrong people, I don't know.

In any event, could anyone possibly know someone we could email or call to possibly get results?  I know $50 doesn't seem like much, but my wife and I are on fixed incomes and sure could use the money. Thank you!!!

21 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Try the emails at this link: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/norwegian-cruise-line-ncl/

If those don't work, and since you didn't receive the service/item you paid for, I'd initiate a dispute with the credit card you used. 

Don’t waste your time with Elliott, just dispute it on your CC. 

• Like 2