Email address for maîtred on Celebration.

cruise-4-ever

It's been published (by John Heald if I remember correctly) that you can't email a ship's maître-d with requests, but rather you can go see them on the first day of the cruise after (typically) 1:30.  I've had to do that one time and the maître-d  was very accommodating.  

• Like 1

Guests can no longer contact Maitre'ds directly. Email addresses are not public information.

My guess is they got tired of people asking for free ships on a stick or whatever they flood Heald's facebook page with and so told the company to stop allowing it.

Edited by mz-s

1 hour ago, Sailin_Pirate said:

Not "public" , but unless the email addresses have been changed they are easily found/figured out if you find 1.

I would be surprised if those email addresses are still monitored.

As previously stated, these addresses are not public. Plus, it has been reported that Carnival has blocked guests from emailing the Maitre D's so your email won't get through. In addition, it's not part of the Maitre D's job to respond to guest emails.

With all that said, if you have a specific request, please post on John Heald's Facebook page 5 days before your cruise and he will forward it on.

44 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

As previously stated, these addresses are not public. Plus, it has been reported that Carnival has blocked guests from emailing the Maitre D's so your email won't get through. In addition, it's not part of the Maitre D's job to respond to guest emails.

With all that said, if you have a specific request, please post on John Heald's Facebook page 5 days before your cruise and he will forward it on.

And to add to this, note that requests like "can me and my daughter and son-in-law who is cruising in room 1234 sit together for supper" can easily be handled yourself in your cruise manager by adding cruise companions. There is no need to email the maitre'd or even to visit the dining room on embarkation day.

Guest BasicSailor
2 hours ago, mz-s said:

And to add to this, note that requests like "can me and my daughter and son-in-law who is cruising in room 1234 sit together for supper" can easily be handled yourself in your cruise manager by adding cruise companions. There is no need to email the maitre'd or even to visit the dining room on embarkation day.

You forgot the fruit basket.😁