More wind on the mid-angled balconies?

Wishing on a star

I have sailed in E405, which is a larger balcony, but not angled.  It was calm sailing, and I don't remember the wind being any problem.

I am thinking that the ones that are angled out will have a lot of wind.

I should have said mid-ship forward and forward facing angled balconies.

On the Sun Princess, should we go for a mid-ship balcony, that is slightly larger than the sections with small balconies.

Or, would you pick the first forward balcony on the mid-ship curve.

Help!  I feel lost with this!  The bumpout space and view, or the more protected, but larger than Royal Class regular balcony.

Edited by Wishing on a star

On Regal we have sailed in both B409 and C426, both of which appear on the Deck Plan to run the risk of extra wind given the way they face.  Neither presented any extra wind that I could discern.  On our next cruise we will be in a "414" cabin which would appear to be more protected and I can run a comparison.  But so far, based on my experience, I would not hesitate to book any angled extended balcony.  Since we usually travel as a family of three, those extended balconies are pretty much a necessity for us as it allows us to take a third chair out there where we could not do that in a standard balcony.

Thanks!

I do think that there will be a bit more wind.  No setup with a tablecloth!

But, I think we are going for the mid-ship, first most forward angle on the round bumpout section.

A search shows that Phabric, here on CC, stayed in L301, and she posted a lot about that forward and forward facing larger angled balcony.  But, I didn't notice any mention of wind, even up there.