Can I make reservations for the steakhouse before boarding?

lrk

No.  I am leaving in two days.  I'm trying to book it for the first night and I'm afraid it will sell out.  I'll try a different browser.  Another quick question.  Is it worth the money and do you tip even though the price says it includes tip?

I find it well worth it and always visit the steakhouse on all of our cruises....the level of service and quality of food is beyond comparable.  I have never been disappointed in my decision to go.  I always tip a little extra but that is definitely just a choice and not required.

Edited by cacruisin

3 minutes ago, lrk said:

No.  I am leaving in two days.  I'm trying to book it for the first night and I'm afraid it will sell out.  I'll try a different browser.  Another quick question.  Is it worth the money and do you tip even though the price says it includes tip?

If you are leaving in 2 days the odds of you getting a reservation now is slim to none especially for the first night.  It is worth the money and we always tip extra because the service is usually that good.

Have a great cruise.

13 minutes ago, lrk said:

Probably already sold out