The Boatyard

ymncruise

We went to The Boatyard for our day in Barbados. There was a $35 cover charge per person which included a drink, chair, umbrella, and water activities. The chairs are limited, so it’s probably best to go early in the day. The sand is powdery soft and the beach is beautiful. The water was calm during our visit. The rum punch is really good and strong. I can’t wait to go back. Barbados was our favorite stop on our cruise. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2023 at 8:42 PM, ymncruise said:

Yes, it included the taxi back to the ship. 

Ill attest to the price, taxi fare and everything you get for $35.00 pp. We were there near the end of March 2023. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 5:49 PM, ymncruise said:

We went to The Boatyard for our day in Barbados. There was a $35 cover charge per person which included a drink, chair, umbrella, and water activities. The chairs are limited, so it’s probably best to go early in the day. The sand is powdery soft and the beach is beautiful. The water was calm during our visit. The rum punch is really good and strong. I can’t wait to go back. Barbados was our favorite stop on our cruise. 

How far a drive is it from the pier to the Boatyard?

I don’t remember exactly, but I don’t think it was far…maybe 15 minutes. We didn’t make a reservation, but the earlier you go, the better chair selection you will have. We had to wait in a slow line to get a wrist band. We were there on a public holiday - Errol Barrow Day - Barbados independence day from the UK. 

1 hour ago, Cruise till you drop said:

How far a drive is it from the pier to the Boatyard?

The web site says 3-5 minute drive. It’s not far away. The walk down the pier from where we docked was long In Barbados. 

• 2 weeks later...

When you exit the dock, head to the taxi stand. I think the vans were $5 per person and it’s free to come back to the ship. The entry fee was $35 per person and covered a chair, umbrella, and a drink. They have a website with more info.