Has anyone claimed their Sea Rover charm?

CineGraphic

While perusing the terms and conditions, I cam across this additional benefit for Sea Rovers*, a Sea-Rover charm (upon request starting in 2023). 

*Sea Rover: Those who have completed two full-fare (i.e. no free Access Key, or reduced fare) voyages on Scarlet Lady or Valiant Lady between January 1, 2022 - March 31, 2023 (inclusive).

If anyone has one, please share a pic!

I wonder if it's anything to do with the new "Badges" section.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/forum/826-virgin-voyages/

@liquix said they saw "Foodie, Holiday, MerMaiden, Miami Resident, and Transatlantic" in the source of the page. Maybe the badges might be a virtual representation of a set of charms you can earn for completing certain achievements ... think a pin would have been preferred but will hold out till we see one. 

I get the sense this might all be part of the 2023 launch of the proper "Sailing Club" loyalty scheme as otherwise it's an odd random addition.

image.thumb.png.8e4f095760b6ef4ec2a631f0b6207447.png

On 1/28/2023 at 5:42 PM, CineGraphic said:

While perusing the terms and conditions, I cam across this additional benefit for Sea Rovers*, a Sea-Rover charm (upon request starting in 2023). 

*Sea Rover: Those who have completed two full-fare (i.e. no free Access Key, or reduced fare) voyages on Scarlet Lady or Valiant Lady between January 1, 2022 - March 31, 2023 (inclusive).

If anyone has one, please share a pic!

I imagine it will be similar or the same as the Sea Blazer one. Its a purple cord band with a gold VV logo on it. What you can do though is when you board your next voyage, open the band you get on board and combine the two so have a nice purple cord with a red (or black) RFID chip. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lustate said:

I imagine it will be similar or the same as the Sea Blazer one. Its a purple cord band with a gold VV logo on it. What you can do though is when you board your next voyage, open the band you get on board and combine the two so have a nice purple cord with a red (or black) RFID chip. 

I have already experimented with the very same idea using my old band. It looks pretty sharp. I will try to take a picture and post it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wildcatllamas said:

I have already experimented with the very same idea using my old band. It looks pretty sharp. I will try to take a picture and post it.

We sailed with someone who did this exact thing and I plan to for next cruise. It looked great!