Orange Club Special Event

PROCRUISE

2 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

I’ve had club orange 3 times since the upstart.  There has been no special event.  The orange party is totally different and separate, open to the entire ship.

Same experience for us on a Dec NS cruise...we had Club Orange but there was no Club Orange special event.

Regarding the Orange Party, we were disappointed in the "party".  After anticipating a big event, it essentially consisted of a regular BB Kings session with the exception of some light snacks being served in the BB Kings area prior to the band starting.  Yes, there were a lot of people wearing orange there but other than that and the snacks, it was basically a standard BB Kings music session.  We expected to band to do an extended length set for this party...no, they just went on break at their regular stop time.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Orange Party has nothing to do with Orange Club, and vice versa.

I am aware. My questions was/is: what happened to the Orange Club special event still stated in the benefits. Apparently the answer is: something else HAL has cut out!!

3 minutes ago, PROCRUISE said:

I am aware. My questions was/is: what happened to the Orange Club special event still stated in the benefits. Apparently the answer is: something else HAL has cut out!!

One has to wonder IF it was ever offered.....