Do they count drinks at HMC towards 15 drinks?

Thenagers

I  was curious if they count the purchases on Half moon towards the 15?  I would hate to order drinks there and then get cut off on the ship for drinks I already purchased with the Cheers?  I also wondered if they sell buckets of beer at HMC and how much?  Definitely do not want to spend more than needed ashore? 

10 hours ago, Thenagers said:

I know that.  They limit everyone to 15 even if not Cheers.  Just did not want to waste any of the 15 on the island if I have to pay extra?

No, the drinks on the Cay don't count as the 15. One strategy that I've heard (haven't tried it, so YMMV) is to stop by a bar several times per day in the days leading up to the port visit and request an unopened beer. When you get ashore get a bucket of ice from the bar and viola', bucket of beer.

This CHEERS package is new to me...am I understanding it is NOT unlimited beverages? There is a 15 per day capp...I do understand from reading this post your CHEERS account is not usable on the private island and you must purchase your beverages separately. Its been at least 15 years since I have been on a Carnival ship so I am basically a Newbie...TIA

2 hours ago, kdnurs said:

This CHEERS package is new to me...am I understanding it is NOT unlimited beverages? There is a 15 per day capp...I do understand from reading this post your CHEERS account is not usable on the private island and you must purchase your beverages separately. Its been at least 15 years since I have been on a Carnival ship so I am basically a Newbie...TIA

it is unlimited beverages like waters, soda, milkshakes, specialty coffee and other non alcoholic drinks 

the only limit is just 15 alcoholic drinks per day

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, simplelife said:

When I buy drinks off ship I just use cash or my CC

I think you have to use your Sail and Sign card on the private islands. (You can even use your sail and sign at some of the straw markets on the private islands.)