Odyssey balcony question

manlie

Wow, very interesting how 2 cruises on the same ship can be so different. We disembarked Odyssey on January 28th. We are seasoned cruisers and have been on Royal for over 20 cruises. Our vacation was as perfect as anyone can wish for. Ship was full but never, anywhere was anything crowded. Every crew member we interacted with was friendly and helpful and several told us how much they loved working on that ship. We booked late so didn’t have much to choose from. We were in 6120 but location turned out to be great and balcony was sunny when we wanted it and shady when we wanted shade! Also we used the jogging track everyday and not one speck of soot. I also have a major food allergy and had no issues and felt safe and looked after wherever I ate. I’d be glad to answer any questions for those looking forward to their vacation on Odyssey.!

• Thanks 1

We had an aft facing balcony on deck 10.  It is one of the extended balconies. The beauty of that is if you get a little to hot you can pull your chairs back into the shade and still enjoy the great views.  I'd grab one of those again in a heartbeat.

Edited by Tree_skier