NCL Cruise Next

raratonga

Take a look at https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

Under the header "Booking with CruiseNext deposits" is a blue banner advertising the special and has a button to go look for cruises.  There's really no seeking out the particular cruises it seems - book by the deadline for a cruise at least 4 months in the future and you should be able to use two deposits.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 10:53 PM, hallux said:

Take a look at https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

Under the header "Booking with CruiseNext deposits" is a blue banner advertising the special and has a button to go look for cruises.  There's really no seeking out the particular cruises it seems - book by the deadline for a cruise at least 4 months in the future and you should be able to use two deposits.

The current offer is 2xCN on any category 120+ days out. Confirmed with my PCC yesterday, and it was news to him (I told him) and he confirmed it with Florida.

14 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

The current offer is 2xCN on any category 120+ days out. Confirmed with my PCC yesterday, and it was news to him (I told him) and he confirmed it with Florida.

Yup, that's what it said on the page I linked when I looked at it.  Amazing how that works, isn't it?

15 minutes ago, hallux said:

Yup, that's what it said on the page I linked when I looked at it.  Amazing how that works, isn't it?

You probably find it overwhelming now but will get used to how amazing the internet is with time.

Edited by ziggyuk