Ship pins

ziggyuk

While on the Breakaway in December the Cruise Next team had bags and bags of ship pins (oval hull art style), they had so many, they were giving them out like confetti during their presentations.

Anyone experienced this on other ships, I was wondering if they have restarted issuing the pins or maybe they found a load of old stock, just on the Breakaway.

Edited by ziggyuk

3 hours ago, dexddd said:

What levels?  They supposedly had platinum on Prima but Sapphire long gone as were most perks, for your convenience, of course to sail and sustain.

Not the level pins (they had all of them).
The oval individual ship pins that feature the ship art, I thought they were discontinued about 10 years ago.

yQky5rZV_Q_7h7zO9u7-vn0qm80SHGFJ2tsToeBcDQt1fDqCNsLH0Gg0EWx2taVS5xBdLxIdxc_z3LPleL_cN1mdAufNIUaqc3Gu5HcCD1fJKV6y3jPVP_apToQABpnI1AiWVSE8Sh_bBPyXS-cNFRnpxenQfhTPmuLGKJ5fm3ahetxFx38UYZVOF2_e93lOWiaewdu8NTripVsoSqLYoqNzsy7G04-C1A1UIDdJ0FTfKbbewIVyI4ApyQE1mBHeTA7IHSUv8dbuScllaxE9BfLf4YDHlVb_JqpD9OqZZbCDgf61fn9xWpAnfBk4u2HfsZg3z1CoyzVRdIv-a45z-C0SZZcEsoHASeEDVDvrvy2e2hUDy1WKk3V-xdsO-CBeHwQkkjyKd-fXGFrwtKuPy-iu6kr5ytHqJLtFOKYBl0f6iC9ywAI0iqBAPevnmAsJ315EI1lgAclVoRcLFnsA-3D39AE_JrN4Okw7zR_kGhM7SaeiF7tYnyjnrx3QVi5n1scD0ZoaDG6-kQ9hMzT8Lxt19Tz_OpL3AVPdRF5JIp-QmZonddJKbmbZhrx8yFzGIy1F1-uyUD406RMs7SinOfhTMtJbLUbsbXqCgaCIBcGxU1_fxeSK8lo8uLAH5EfkY53CnCs5b0vWWXH6CF8G8xJo-CV5E1aXVFs8c47ONirSGUUNAhlUM19DH7rIDQ2unXklTmGA91_-_-Bp5BbIiuBA2qdAj4CYJ-akjpgxZMeUnOHLkpCaXEQY8jSqmN40s6KbOJdmneFKH3MTlMCAmKfMumLEABxaydgscVBdyoqah1ZVSJIDrunGSPNFKmq5IK0SniHhzRpHW2-Qtgh1ZAHAXszUS7zBDW1v2ep0yWeLzptQxZg1M9yabarZ6gDEj8NE0Cwf-36cV4F5XMrRtfzrp4VJ9VWuDRluzN3flGoNqw=w847-h635-no?authuser=0

Edited by ziggyuk

6 minutes ago, shof515 said:

it looks like old stock and they want to get rid of them very quickly 

That's what I thought, maybe they found a load somewhere onboard, I had hoped they were doing them again.

• Like 1