New website.

Riocca

45 minutes ago, uktog said:

I am not sure you are being entirely fair to Azamara - if you are using your own choice of hotel, I think their advice is very valid as they would not expect to provide an airport to ship transfer and the hotel will be best placed to give advice on a transfer based on their own contacts.  Or have I missed something?

I am sorry but you are wrong. My booked and paid transfer is from the airport to the ship. It is not the first time I book such a transfer but it is the first time I have so many problems. Azamara provides a transfer from the airport to the ship and this is what it says in my paid confirmation.

Ivi

2 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

I am sorry but you are wrong. My booked and paid transfer is from the airport to the ship. It is not the first time I book such a transfer but it is the first time I have so many problems. Azamara provides a transfer from the airport to the ship and this is what it says in my paid confirmation.

Ivi

Sorry I misinterpreted your post that you had booked your own hotel rather than Azamara but I think you are saying you are flying straight in and going to the ship. Maybe  Azamara also made that mistake- did you book your flights through Azamara or did you do your own air?
 I have not been able to access their transfers from airport to ship where I do my own air for several years even when my flight has Azamara booked guests on it or in the case of Athens I was literally staying 100 metres from the international air arrival gate.
However I have always find booking my own transfers was far far better both in terms of price and convenience. No hanging around the airport for other flights to arrive 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, uktog said:

Sorry I misinterpreted your post that you had booked your own hotel rather than Azamara but I think you are saying you are flying straight in and going to the ship. Maybe  Azamara also made that mistake- did you book your flights through Azamara or did you do your own air?
 I have not been able to access their transfers from airport to ship where I do my own air for several years even when my flight has Azamara booked guests on it or in the case of Athens I was literally staying 100 metres from the international air arrival gate.
However I have always find booking my own transfers was far far better both in terms of price and convenience. No hanging around the airport for other flights to arrive 

I have booked my own flights as I always do. Azamara offers transfers from the Airport to the ship on embarkation day and from the ship to the airport on debarkation day. In this case, my transfer is from the Airport to the ship. This is where Azamara is struggling.  Like I have said before, it is not the first time I book that transfer, but it is the first time we (my travel agent and me) are unable to get the thing without mistakes. First, they register a wrong airport (Franco airport). Does anybody know thar airport? Second they register wrong departure dates of my flight. And third they tell me I should contact for details their hotel representative at my hotel.

I am a fan of Azamara but at the same time I see that this is not their usual procedure. 
I am sure that onboard this pre cruise experience will be forgotten but I am not onboard yet.
Ivi

9 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

I have booked my own flights as I always do. Azamara offers transfers from the Airport to the ship on embarkation day and from the ship to the airport on debarkation day. In this case, my transfer is from the Airport to the ship. This is where Azamara is struggling.  Like I have said before, it is not the first time I book that transfer, but it is the first time we (my travel agent and me) are unable to get the thing without mistakes. First, they register a wrong airport (Franco airport). Does anybody know thar airport? Second they register wrong departure dates of my flight. And third they tell me I should contact for details their hotel representative at my hotel.

I am a fan of Azamara but at the same time I see that this is not their usual procedure. 
I am sure that onboard this pre cruise experience will be forgotten but I am not onboard yet.
Ivi

Thanks, very interesting - unless I quote a spoof flight for embarkation day I have never been able to book an airport transfer on my UK bookings, if they are now offering this without the need to fly in that day, that is useful to know especially for embarkations like Athens and Rome where I often fly in late the day before and stay at the airport

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kcl491 said:

I am not very good with computers, so I took a picture with my camera.  Hope this works.  If not, I'll have to figure out how do do a screenshot off the Azamara website.  No "i" in a circle on the right side, no three horizontal lines on the top left.  Hope this is readable.

AsIMG_10191.JPG.456ba9390ab2bc6fe416b3a6e9967484.JPG

See attached image, Kathleen. 

Screenshot_20230608_093607_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d0c0e7e1bd6171e1b583c90b5b05c090.jpg

13 minutes ago, uktog said:

Thanks, very interesting - unless I quote a spoof flight for embarkation day I have never been able to book an airport transfer on my UK bookings, if they are now offering this without the need to fly in that day, that is useful to know especially for embarkations like Athens and Rome where I often fly in late the day before and stay at the airport

They are not offering anything new. You have to provide a flight on the day of embarkation.

But the point here is not that Azamara is offering new services but that the pre cruise services it has traditionally offered are being difficult to book. They come with mistakes and no one fixes them. I hope this changes.

By the way, online booking is more difficult. I have booked the transfer via my travel agent who got tired of trying to get things fixed.

Ivi

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nuts4pi said:

See attached image, Kathleen. 

Screenshot_20230608_093607_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d0c0e7e1bd6171e1b583c90b5b05c090.jpg

I also thought, logically, that after signing in I would find the information about my booked cruises by clicking on "Booked Guests". WRONG.

The image you posted of the circled letter is the only way to get the information about booked cruises after signing in.

In my case, the circled letter is "T" for my first name. When I click on the "T", I can see my two booked cruises and my correct  Azamara Circle number and points. I also find that Azamara knows I have OBC, but the amounts are missing. 

Little baby steps.

• Like 1

Nuts4pi, I have tried FOUR different browsers/search engines (Brave, Firefox, Bing, Chrome) on TWO different computers (Windows 10 and Windows 11 based).  Exact same result.  Same screen.  I appreciate the help but nothing works.

23 hours ago, Nuts4pi said:

Exactly! Just like I said! 🥴

This is the case with many itineraries.  The system is filtering the excursions based on inclusive dates.  So, any disembarkation excursions offered are showing up on the switchover date for the following embarkation.  Sloppy.

• Like 2

Can anyone help,we have tried and tried to log in to our account to book our excursions but cannot find our account anywhere,we have done many cruises with Azamara and sadly feel it will be our last with them can’t stand all this hassle.

Thankyou.

1 hour ago, Grand Cru said:

Can anyone help,we have tried and tried to log in to our account to book our excursions but cannot find our account anywhere,we have done many cruises with Azamara and sadly feel it will be our last with them can’t stand all this hassle.

Thankyou.

Have you reset your password? If not go to forgot password and use the same email address, you  should get a code emailed to you which will enable you to change your password and access your account.

If you’ve already tried this or don’t get a code then it’s probable that yours is one of the accounts missing in the handover, then try setting up a new account. If all else fails you need to either phone or email customer support to get help, in my recent experience they do seem to be resolving issues quite quickly at the moment.

• Like 2

Well, after the promise that things were getting better at Azamara, that doesn't seem to be the case.  I tried to call this morning at 8:00 exactly.  A recording came on and said, "due to call volume they will not be accepting phone calls today - try back tomorrow".  I am within 30 days of sailing and I have submitted 4 service tickets that have all been gone unanswered.  I have emailed.  I have DMd on Facebook.  I have contacted the sales representative for Azamara.  And here we are.  Do we fly to Copenhagen in hopes that everything is OK?  It seems so wrong to ask people to show up and the ship with the promise that all in well.  I am so frustrated with Azamara.  It is not a serious company and it is being run by people that are not serious about customer service.  How are people feeling about insisting on compensation?  I think it is absolutely warranted at this point in time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babykay said:

Well, after the promise that things were getting better at Azamara, that doesn't seem to be the case.  I tried to call this morning at 8:00 exactly.  A recording came on and said, "due to call volume they will not be accepting phone calls today - try back tomorrow".  I am within 30 days of sailing and I have submitted 4 service tickets that have all been gone unanswered.  I have emailed.  I have DMd on Facebook.  I have contacted the sales representative for Azamara.  And here we are.  Do we fly to Copenhagen in hopes that everything is OK?  It seems so wrong to ask people to show up and the ship with the promise that all in well.  I am so frustrated with Azamara.  It is not a serious company and it is being run by people that are not serious about customer service.  How are people feeling about insisting on compensation?  I think it is absolutely warranted at this point in time. 

What is it that you are missing? 

14 hours ago, rickip said:

This is the case with many itineraries.  The system is filtering the excursions based on inclusive dates.  So, any disembarkation excursions offered are showing up on the switchover date for the following embarkation.  Sloppy.

Yes, however, the disembarkation date ought to appear among "inclusive dates". 

Sloppy, indeed. It's also throwing money out the window, as no one will book any of those useless excursions. 

A disembarkation tour that returns to the ship (like that in Post 1517) could work for B2B cruisers. In fact, if Azamara were offering one in Dublin, I might consider it. 

They probably anticipate an approximate number of people to book their tours, including disembarkation/ airport or train depot drop-off tours. Setting these up with vendors, then delivering zero customers does not bode well for Azamara's relationships with those vendors. Not only do Azamara throw their away their share of the money they would have earned for correctly scheduled tours, they might be throwing away future revenue if the vendors choose to walk away. 

1 hour ago, uktog said:

What is it that you are missing? 

I am missing everything.  My upcoming cruise is still not showing, My OBC clearly not showing, my tier level is wrong.  And I have been trying to get this resolved for 4 months.  

• Like 1

You should have tried calling again.  I got that response when I called at what I thought was exactly 8am CST.  I waited a minute and called again and got right through.  Even though I thought I had the right time, apparently I was off by a minute or two.

• Like 2

I disagree.  I have been trying to get my account settled for 4 months and have never received a response to my 4 service tickets, emails to Azamara, a call to my local rep, a DM on Facebook.  Nothing has done anything.  I am 30 days away from my sailing and I called today at 8 am and they said that they are not taking calls - try back tomorrow.  It is beyond frustrating.  I have never paid so much for a product and asked to go on Azamara's word that everything will be fine once we get on the ship.  

Currently on both our accounts I’m not seeing too many unsurmountable problems, when the new system was launched I followed the instructions given and was able to access both our accounts. In Azamara.com our loyalty points and level were correct and I could see all of our future cruises, however if I entered the booking system Seaware.Azamara.com the loyalty number and level was wrong and there were no future cruises. Given that our next cruise is in October I didn’t see any reason to contact Azamara while they were dealing with much more urgent matters.

Then a few weeks ago on the free nights promotion I booked another cruise, partially using the online system, I failed to notice that the loyalty number on the booking was the incorrect one so this booking appeared on Seaware.Azamara.com not Azamara.com. So I contacted Azamara to get this changed and immediately the booking moved from Seaware to Azamara, which gives a clue as to what’s happening in the background. 

Moving on I left things as they were until this weeks email saying that they were working on the last few errors, at this point I put through on the online form a request note to say the issues we were experiencing. A couple of days later there’s been a change, now on Azamara.com we can still see all our future bookings but our loyalty numbers and level is incorrect. However over on Seaware.Azamara.com we can also see and access all the future bookings, in the drop down box there’s the correct loyalty number, points and level which is great, but there’s another box with the incorrect number, level and zero points.

Email and loyalty number is obviously the key to the location of customers information but they need to sort out the confusion between the existing loyalty number and the one that was created in the system possibly as a place holder and possibly never intended for customers to view. Hopefully once they are sure that all accounts are linked they can just delete the incorrect numbers to solve the issue 🤞.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crzrr said:

You should have tried calling again.  I got that response when I called at what I thought was exactly 8am CST.  I waited a minute and called again and got right through.  Even though I thought I had the right time, apparently I was off by a minute or two.

Had exactly the same experience with the U.K. number last week, once through I was on hold for 5 minutes and problem solved in 10.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crzrr said:

My experience was the same and I called twice this week and got thru both times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babykay said:

I am missing everything.  My upcoming cruise is still not showing, My OBC clearly not showing, my tier level is wrong.  And I have been trying to get this resolved for 4 months.  

I've actually given up on the website. My issues like yours are the same.  Thank goodness my husband has an account where at least our 4 upcoming cruises are listed but no OBC is showing.  His tier level is correct but missing points.  Me on the other hand have no points, tier level incorrect and only 2 upcoming cruises.

5 hours ago, babykay said:

But, you have a cruise booked....right? Turn up at the port, you will embark in no time and have a very good cruise experience. None of the stuff you mention is going to affect that!

We did so in May, never batted an eyelid pre-cruise and would you believe it....the ship was there waiting for us and all passengers. Chill, you'll feel much better for it! 😉

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, hamrag said:

But, you have a cruise booked....right? Turn up at the port, you will embark in no time and have a very good cruise experience. None of the stuff you mention is going to affect that!

We did so in May, never batted an eyelid pre-cruise and would you believe it....the ship was there waiting for us and all passengers. Chill, you'll feel much better for it! 😉

Yes - we booked a cruise and have a receipt from our agents.  We went through similar last year and got on and everything was fine.  But this is vastly worse.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, babykay said:

Yes - we booked a cruise and have a receipt from our agents.  We went through similar last year and got on and everything was fine.  But this is vastly worse.  

The website is not the  cruise! 😉

• Like 4