Cruise Value

mcrcruiser

Wouldn't be   a good idea to award a free cruise  balcony  to the person  who can give the cruise line their best idea per month ,that the cruise line can implement ,  for  a better conceived cruise value 

Edited by mcrcruiser

Yes that would be nice.  But i won't hold my breath.  I doubt they would even have any exec avail to read the top 100 suggestions...after all that is what they get paid to come up with and what could an actual customer tell them that they don't already know (sarcasm).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

Wouldn't be   a good idea to award a free cruise  balcony  to the person  who can give the cruise line their best idea per month ,that the cruise line can implement ,  for  a better conceived cruise value 

It's doubtful they would go for a 1/month balcony giveaway but they might consider a 1/year cruise giveaway (probably the standard inside cabin though).

14 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

They are already getting ideas and advice on here daily from 100's of people for free if they choose to read it.

• Like 2