Murano's First Night Discount and OBC

Rsgroup

Sailing on Reflection and want to take advantage of the first night discount for Murano's, but we would like to pay using OBC.  If I try to book on the website, it only gives me the option of paying by CC.  Is there a way around this?

Is your OBC from celebrity or your TA? My experience has been that if I have obc from celebrity showing in my cruise planner then I can use it. But if the obc is from a TA, and that’s all you have, it won’t show up in the system until you board so you’d have to use a CC in order to book. 

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

The 1st night discount on some restaurants generally fill up before boarding.  It is best to book in the Cruise Planner.

FYI most ships are short of staff so they have only been booking to about 50% capacity in  most of the specialty restaurants.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rsgroup said:

Sailing on Reflection and want to take advantage of the first night discount for Murano's, but we would like to pay using OBC.  If I try to book on the website, it only gives me the option of paying by CC.  Is there a way around this?

Check the page out carefully.  There should be two options of paying.  However, as mentioned, if the OBC is from a non-Celebrity source, you would have to wait until you board.  On Reflection, we have booked upon boarding.  But try to book before the cruise to guarantee the discount.