Back to back, hit Elite tier after 1st cruise?

wadewood

We have upcoming back to back 7 day cruises and we will hit Elite in points after the 1st week.  I know they take a few weeks to officially post the tier points to account.  Will I be considered Elite for the 2nd week or will they make us wait until points officially post?

2 minutes ago, wadewood said:

We have upcoming back to back 7 day cruises and we will hit Elite in points after the 1st week.  I know they take a few weeks to officially post the tier points to account.  Will I be considered Elite for the 2nd week or will they make us wait until points officially post?

Speak to the Captains Club hostess on week one and he/she will arrange it for you. As you get your new card just check. See the hostess again if there was a problem.

Enjoy the laundry!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wadewood said:

Thanks and yes the laundry bag on 2nd week will be taken advantage of.

Also - last time we did a B2B they gave both of us one free laundry bag after first cruise

Hope they still do that as we have a B2B in April 

4 minutes ago, jpsykes said:

Also - last time we did a B2B they gave both of us one free laundry bag after first cruise

Hope they still do that as we have a B2B in April 

Only if you are elite and above.  Wash N Fold laundry perk has never been a B2B perk, at least on all our Celebrity B2B cruises. 

10 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

It appeared automatically for us.  Be aware of dry cleaning and pressing benefit being useful.as well.  A head up you cannot use your laundry benefit the last couple days of your cruise AND remember things are washed in VERY hot water that can shrink and fade things.

Clothes don't shrink on cruises, something else is happening, lol

• Haha 4

We just jumped to Elite Plus after leg 1 of our B2B a week ago. I spoke to the concierges team mid cruise to make them aware that I would be looking for them on boarding day of cruise 2. My new card was ready for us and we didn't need it changed but the info in the cabin was for elite so we asked our cabin attendant for the new one. I assume that you will need to do this so just show them your new card.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 11:04 AM, davekathy said:

Only if you are elite and above.  Wash N Fold laundry perk has never been a B2B perk, at least on all our Celebrity B2B cruises. 

they gave us this in the cabin on the Summit in 2021- both of us got one,
while we are Elite there were other B2B who were not and they also got the card 

celebrity.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jpsykes said:

they gave us this in the cabin on the Summit in 2021- both of us got one,
while we are Elite there were other B2B who were not and they also got the card 

Great. Nice post covid perk. We took a lot of B2B cruises pre covid and never received that offering. Post back with your April experience. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gold1953 said:

We just jumped to Elite Plus after leg 1 of our B2B a week ago. I spoke to the concierges team mid cruise to make them aware that I would be looking for them on boarding day of cruise 2. My new card was ready for us and we didn't need it changed but the info in the cabin was for elite so we asked our cabin attendant for the new one. I assume that you will need to do this so just show them your new card.

did they preform b2b testing on your cruise? ship/route?

18 hours ago, wadewood said:

Clothes don't shrink on cruises, something else is happening, lol

In the laundry on cruiselines they certainly can and do.

There is no longer any testing except on certain routes and destinations such as Australia, TA, Colombia for b2b cruisers.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat

17 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

In the laundry on cruiselines they certainly can and do.

There is no longer any testing except on certain routes and destinations such as Australia, TA, Colombia for b2b cruisers.

Testing for Colombia is only required if not vaccinated correct?  Our next cruise sails to Colombia and what I am reading on the celebrity COVID Protocol site says

"To travel in Cartagena, unvaccinated guests ages 18 and older are required to provide proof of a negative PCR taken within 72hrs prior to embarkation or negative antigen test taken within 48hrs prior to embarkation."

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/protocol-exceptions