Cruise port

mar915

I was wondering how far is the walk from the ship, we are going on a St. Lucia cruise to the Pitons so not sure where we need to walk.  We went to other ports that had people helping with either a tram or wheelchairs to move people through the terminal if it was a large area.  Any insight for this port. 

6 hours ago, mar915 said:

I was wondering how far is the walk from the ship, we are going on a St. Lucia cruise to the Pitons so not sure where we need to walk.  We went to other ports that had people helping with either a tram or wheelchairs to move people through the terminal if it was a large area.  Any insight for this port. 

It is not possible to walk to the Pitons from Pointe Seraphine within a port call time frame.  
Take a cab.

The cruise dockside/terminal at Pointe Seraphine with shops, bars etc is less than a 1 minute walk from the ship’s gangway..  Then about 3 minutes walk to the cab rank.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Tyoo

9 hours ago, mar915 said:

If you're meaning how long of a walk to meet your tour - it's about the length of the ship from the gangway to entering the terminal and about that again out to where buses pick up.

I'm assuming you didn't actually mean "how far of a walk to the Pitons) as obviously, that isn't a possibility... 

• Like 1