Cunard Emails

57eric

For years I have been receiving 2-3 Cunard emails a week.  Recently, I noticed that I had not had any in over three weeks.  I "resubscribed" and got a confirming email.  That was ten days ago and I haven't seen anything since.

Has Cunard changed their email regime?  What are other US customers seeing?

I’ve had three in the last week, one of which was to wish me happy birthday. How sweet! Otherwise what I get seems entirely random. The latest was suggesting I might like a trip to the Canaries in 2004. I hope so as I’ve already booked one. Do they think I want to do two?

• Like 1

@57eric, what you are reporting happened to me several years ago. Out of the blue, I stopped receiving any Cunard marketing emails. I tried several attempts to reregister my email address to no avail. I then registered a different email address and started receiving marketing emails under that address.

Registering that new email address also prompted a phone call from a sales rep welcoming me to Cunard. I explained the situation that I was just registering a new email address since my other one had stopped receiving marketing emails. She said she'd pass along the details of my situation but nothing has changed.

I now basically have two Cunard email addresses. One address I continue to use for all my bookings which receives booking confirmations and other email related to my bookings. The other address is where I receive all the Cunard marketing emails.

Here is a summary of the Cunard US marketing emails I have received the past three weeks.

Tue 2/7/2023: John, treat yourself to unforgettable moments.

Mon 2/6/2023: John, let us take you to see the UNESCO treasures.

Tue 1/31/2023: Choose adventure with fares from $899.

Mon 1/30/2023: Be inspired by Alaska in 2023

Sun 1/29/2023: LAST CHANCE – Chinese New Year Sale Ends Soon!

Sat 1/28/2023: Where can we take you? Check out the new interactive 2023-2025 Brochure.

Thu 1/26/2023: Celebrating 100 years of Cunard’s first World Voyage – Sea Views exhibition.

Wed 1/25/2023: Lucky you! Chinese New Year Sale Extended!

Tue 1/24/2023: Discover one of mankind’s greatest achievements – The Panama Canal.

Mon 1/23/2023: Be inspired by the magic of the Mediterranean.

Sat 1/21/2023: John, don’t miss out on reduced fares on  exotic voyages sailing soon.

Wed 1/18/2023: Celebrate Chinese New Year with fares from $888.

So no, I haven't seen any recent interruption to Cunard's marketing emails. I fear your email address may have gone into limbo with Cunard the same way mine did a few years ago, @57eric.