Questions re: included drinks

SandJCruiser

First - Can anyone post a picture or list of the included spirits, beers, etc?  Second - If there are just one white and one red  wine being offered on a given day and they are not to your liking, can you get one of the other included wines instead?

26 minutes ago, SandJCruiser said:

First - Can anyone post a picture or list of the included spirits, beers, etc?  Second - If there are just one white and one red  wine being offered on a given day and they are not to your liking, can you get one of the other included wines instead?

You can get anyone of the included wines. From other drinks I have only had Margarita and Daiquiri. Both good. 
Ivi

36 minutes ago, SandJCruiser said:

Always more than one of each type of wine. We had four reds offered in October, I believe similar with white. There’s  a sparkling and a Rose also in the included wines.

18 hours ago, combine said:

Always more than one of each type of wine. We had four reds offered in October, I believe similar with white. There’s  a sparkling and a Rose also in the included wines.

This was the same on Onward a couple of weeks ago - 4 reds, 4 whites (all Azamara branded) a rose and a sparkling

• Like 3

Unfortunately the quality of the complimentary wines has deteriorated to jugging status with exception of the sparking French Cremant. This necessitates a 2 grade jump to the Ultimate drinks package at $23.95 to find acceptable wines. After 5 Azamara cruises I have finally been forced to buy this package to save my taste buds. 1 bottle of Whispering Angel a day and you’re in profit. Just my personal view. 

• Like 3