Freestyle on serenade

eem0924

• 6 months later...

Just off my first cruise on Serenade (Aug 12-17 2023) and loved it.  Didn't notice any significant changes yet that would indicate it was being prepped for the World Cruise (they did repaint the lines on the promenade shuffleboard court if that counts).

On 8/17/2023 at 9:59 AM, vwlmember said:

Have they changed this and added them for the world cruise? 

I can confirm there are no freestyle machines.  I did see some bars pouring sodas from 2 liter bottles.  I drink Coke Zero and at the Solarium and Pool bars they would just hand me a can of it (or pour it into the beverage cup with ice if I had it with me).  Random aside... the drink package beverage cup I got on Serenade was smaller than what I got on Oasis and Anthem last year.

On 8/17/2023 at 12:59 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Doing the Repo part of B3B next month, be interesting see if any Changes started even then. Last time was on Serenade they were cleaning out the Deck 3 Covid Isolation Wing

Yikes... I was on Deck 3.  Didn't know it was the COVID wing. 😮

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RogerDodger247 said:

Just off my first cruise on Serenade (Aug 12-17 2023) and loved it.  Didn't notice any significant changes yet that would indicate it was being prepped for the World Cruise (they did repaint the lines on the promenade shuffleboard court if that counts).

I can confirm there are no freestyle machines.  I did see some bars pouring sodas from 2 liter bottles.  I drink Coke Zero and at the Solarium and Pool bars they would just hand me a can of it (or pour it into the beverage cup with ice if I had it with me).  Random aside... the drink package beverage cup I got on Serenade was smaller than what I got on Oasis and Anthem last year.

Yikes... I was on Deck 3.  Didn't know it was the COVID wing. 😮

For restart they had installed Doors from Front Elevators, all Cabins beyond that forward

3 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

For restart they had installed Doors from Front Elevators, all Cabins beyond that forward

Thanks for the info, that's interesting.  Always wondered how they kept the COVID folks isolated.  Of course, that's exactly where my cabin was.  Just forward of the front elevators (3530).  🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, RogerDodger247 said:

Thanks for the info, that's interesting.  Always wondered how they kept the COVID folks isolated.  Of course, that's exactly where my cabin was.  Just forward of the front elevators (3530).  🤷‍♂️

Yeah they were cleaning them out last Oct, probably cleaner now then a non-isolation Cabin 😁