Brilliance interior rooms corridor?

Chris1088

My husband and I are booked on BOTS in a balcony room (8024). Our kids are booked in an interior across the hall (8025). I want our doors to be directly across from theirs (they are still minors), but looking at the deck plan there is what appears to be a hall between the interior rooms. Is there one? Is that where the doors are? If so their doors will not be across from ours and we’ll need to change rooms. Thanks!

*Not sure why my pic is upside down, but you can still see the “hall.”

220E9F47-E5AC-4EDC-AE65-D45BFBDAEC88.jpeg

Based on the deckplan (first picture) on Royal's website that's not a functional hallway going between the two rows of inside cabins.

The second picture is what the deckplan should look like if there's functional interior hallway with the cabin doors opening to that hallway.

Screenshot_20230212_231036_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230212_232042_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris1088 said:

My husband and I are booked on BOTS in a balcony room (8024). Our kids are booked in an interior across the hall (8025). I want our doors to be directly across from theirs (they are still minors), but looking at the deck plan there is what appears to be a hall between the interior rooms. Is there one? Is that where the doors are? If so their doors will not be across from ours and we’ll need to change rooms. Thanks!

*Not sure why my pic is upside down, but you can still see the “hall.”

220E9F47-E5AC-4EDC-AE65-D45BFBDAEC88.jpeg

They ARE directly across the hall from each other and the doors DO open directly across from each other.  (their interior backs up against another interior which likewise faces ITS hall across from ITS balcony cabin.)

• Like 1