Completing phone info for cruise?

Clampram

And so it begins.... I have just wasted more time trying to enter my Passport info into the phone app. I can scan in my passport fine but then when I have to manually enter my DOB, the "year" cell will not accept data.

Can someone set me straight please?

2 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I've noticed that on my phone when I let the automatic fill feature do it's thing it add a space to the end of an entry and no field will populate correctly.

Try doing it manually and see what happens. 

I did try that and it won't populate

9 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Just more evidence that the people doing the app development have probably never  been on a cruise or tried to use the app to actually book a cruise of their own!

I still think many of the major problems are due to all the different model phones and software that the app has to contend with. They're trying to develop a generic program that can handle it all. 

I just populate as much as it allows and leave it at that. I've fought with it for the longest time & refuse to upset myself any longer.

As long as I'm in the green lane, I've got my passport and vac. card in my pocket when I show up for boarding. 

1 hour ago, Clampram said:

I got so hosed up with this yesterday it gave me a headache!! Still didn't do hubby's info on my iphone.I plan to take two aspirins this afternoon and try again!!!

Don't fret if you can't complete all the information. I think they realize it at the port that many people are having problems. Just make sure you have all your documents to show them and you'll be fine.