Changing cabins on a B2B cruise

KLM3164

We are considering a B2B on Princess but we will need to switch cabins as our preferred category is not available on the second part of the cruise. Several years ago we did a B2B on Royal Caribbean and our stateroom steward moved all our hanging clothes in the closet to our new stateroom. We just had to pack our stuff from the drawers in our suitcases and the suitcases were moved for us along with the hanging clothes. Does anyone have experience (post COVID) in switching cabins on Princess and how they handle moving your things to a new cabin? I’m hoping we don’t have to pack all the hanging clothes and that they do something similar to our experience with RC.

Thanks is advance for any experiences you can share.

I've had to change cabins twice.  Both times, the cabin stewards offered to do it for us, but I declined.  

I packed everything from the closet into my suitcases and then put the hangers into the new cabin's closet.  I then took the empty suitcases and filled them from the drawers.  I unpacked these, and made a third trip.  Three trips took care of everything, in under 30 minutes, and everything was exactly where it had been on the first leg -- so no confusion as to where I'd stored anything!  

The last time, I forget to move my mini-bar set-up items from the first leg, but it wasn't important because I got a new mini-bar set-up and I had the drink package anyway.

• Thanks 1