Elite drinks

Steve H

1 hour ago, jmfdr said:

We hesitate to use the laundry service anymore because of shrinkage.

Every uniform on the ship is washed by the laundry multiple times which leads me to conclude that there are no major issues in that department. We have had issues with one top and one pair of pants being damaged and one top being lost - in all cases the full cost of the items was credited to our onboard account within 24 hours. 

On 5/23/2023 at 7:13 PM, jmfdr said:

No, but if you have a classic beverage package you can up-pay the difference for a drink of higher value.

We think the elite happy hour wine is awful so there is no benefit to this perk for us.  The only élite+ benefits we use from Celebrity are the specialty coffees, wifi hours and occasionally the elite breakfasts. 

I'd have to agree that the Elite HH red wine is pretty bad, however, I did find a decent white from Italy not sure of the blend but I stuck to that. A couple times the bartender at the Martini bar on Apex earlier this month offered me the Elegance Pinot noir which I enjoy.   The martini selection for Elite is basically a Cosmo or Apple. I did get the Cosmo made with GG vodka and I can tell the difference. 

13 hours ago, jmfdr said:

We hesitate to use the laundry service anymore because of shrinkage.

I feel the same way. I only give socks, undergarments I don't care about and casual tops never anything with cotton in it.  I also bring two items that need dry cleaning which I later wear for dinner.  

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Same here , never had a problem with shrinkage 😁

Thats good to know. Rarely use my dryer at home guess that's why it's lasted 30 plus years. 

• Thanks 1