Elite drinks

Steve H

6 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

one at a time and sometimes they stop as they know people are collecting for the next day

I like having one on my bedside table at night.  Yes I can drink tap water but the can is convenient.  How much does that can of water cost them?  I have one martini per night, bring onboard my own wine as I prefer it. Its not like I'm making money off them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

The CC HH drinks are not available on the first day. The unlimited drinks can't be order in the dining venues, theater and are available at most bars. The bars not participating is ship specific and noted. The Elite breakfast is from 8 to 10 :AM in the Tuscan Grille on the Summit. 

Thanks for your kind information. Looking forward to Elite breakfast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MCazer said:

Anyone know what kind of coffee they offer for breakfast in Tuscan Grille?  So used to getting a Latte or Cappuccino in Diamond Lounge on Royal.  But next month we are on a Blue Chip free cruise, and with 4 bottles of wine, and free drinks between 5-7, we cannot justify the expense of buying the drink package.  We are in Aqua, so we will also get a few bottles of water a day included.  

Last time we sailed, we had a Classic drink package, so we just went to Al Baccio for coffee. And never bothered with the Elite breakfast area as we went to Blu for breakfast.

Thanks!!

I’m pretty sure I had a few capuchins and espresso coffee at elite breakfast area but it’s been a few years. Bloody Mary too! Nice place on eclipse and Equionox overlooking the water back of ship.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MCazer said:

Anyone know what kind of coffee they offer for breakfast in Tuscan Grille?  So used to getting a Latte or Cappuccino in Diamond Lounge on Royal.  But next month we are on a Blue Chip free cruise, and with 4 bottles of wine, and free drinks between 5-7, we cannot justify the expense of buying the drink package.  We are in Aqua, so we will also get a few bottles of water a day included.  

Last time we sailed, we had a Classic drink package, so we just went to Al Baccio for coffee. And never bothered with the Elite breakfast area as we went to Blu for breakfast.

Thanks!!

As Aqua includes the Classic Drinks package the Elite drinks are irrelevant.

Since we are doing our first cruise without a bev. package this is good information. 
We just became elite plus and am unsure when I read the benefits about the 20 % off wine purchase? Can we use it on multiple bottles on our cruise? Or only 1 time only discount ?

1 hour ago, sdnich said:

Since we are doing our first cruise without a bev. package this is good information. 
We just became elite plus and am unsure when I read the benefits about the 20 % off wine purchase? Can we use it on multiple bottles on our cruise? Or only 1 time only discount ?

If I remember correctly someone posted in another thread that it was on a single bottle, not each bottle.  I cannot recall ever using mine (Elite also get 20%) 

7 hours ago, sdnich said:

We bought two bottles on our recent cruise and they both had the discount. We are E+ 

16 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

If I remember correctly someone posted in another thread that it was on a single bottle, not each bottle.  I cannot recall ever using mine (Elite also get 20%) 

I feel like I’ve seen this on a post also. I have been searching for the answer and can’t find it . On the website under benefits by the way it’s written it sounds like just for a bottle?? We are both elite plus so I guess we would at least get two bottles of wine at 20% off.

5 hours ago, Accessor said:

Wow, no tequila or bourbon? when did that change?  How low can they go....

There is a Manhattan cocktail option, which requires a bourbon (or a rye whiskey).  I've ordered bourbon on the rocks and they poured Jim Beam.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, sdnich said:

I feel like I’ve seen this on a post also. I have been searching for the answer and can’t find it . On the website under benefits by the way it’s written it sounds like just for a bottle?? We are both elite plus so I guess we would at least get two bottles of wine at 20% off.

The CC letter from our September 2022 Summit cruises under Wine Savings: One time 20% wine savings with the purchase of any bottle priced over $40.00, per member. Once onboard I would ask the CC host. 

• Thanks 1

We have purchased bottles of wine and sake on previous cruises with 20% discount.  However,  on our last cruise in May we ordered a bottle of sake and were not given a discount.  I checked with the desk and they again checked with Sushi on Five and said no.  I was tired of chasing around on this and did not wait to see the Captain's Club rep.  Has anyone gotten the 20% discount on sake recently?