Kids Menu in Specialty Restaurants (POA specifically)

mooline

Hi everyone,

120 days from today we'll be boarding the POA! We have 2 specialty dining packages for each adult in our group and wonder if it's worth adding them for the kids (girls ages 11 and 6). Or, should they just order a la carte? Either one of the kids could eat everything on the menu - or nothing, on any given night 🤪.

I see that the price is the same, comes to $50 plus per person per meal; that's a LOT for a kiddo!

An add-on question: If you had just 2 choices of speciality restaurant on the POA, what would you choose (for a family)?  I'm thinking Cagney's, since most are steak lovers, and maybe the Italian restaurant? 

2 hours ago, mooline said:

Hi everyone,

120 days from today we'll be boarding the POA! We have 2 specialty dining packages for each adult in our group and wonder if it's worth adding them for the kids (girls ages 11 and 6). Or, should they just order a la carte? Either one of the kids could eat everything on the menu - or nothing, on any given night 🤪.

I see that the price is the same, comes to $50 plus per person per meal; that's a LOT for a kiddo!

An add-on question: If you had just 2 choices of specialty restaurant on the POA, what would you choose (for a family)?  I'm thinking Cagney's, since most are steak lovers, and maybe the Italian restaurant? 

We would pick Teppanyaki (dinner and a show, fun for the kids) and Moderno, but I am not sure the kids would get their money's worth at an all-you-can-eat-meat-fest. 

For the 6 year old, I would just order something a la cart for her. 

BTW: You need to make your dinner reservations now. Delaying any further will result in not getting reservations. 

The Kid's Menu is pretty boring

image.thumb.png.023dcdfd355927803d0d8aa4bd4277d2.png

Edited by BirdTravels

Thank you!

We’re booked, only specialty restaurants open on the POA, according to the NCL Concierge desk, are Cagney’s and LeBistro. We booked 2 nights at Cagney’s, as LeBistro seems a little too “gourmet” for the kids (and a couple of the adults…)

Planning to just go a la carte for the kids, or maybe buy a 2 dinner package for the older one only and do a la carte for the little one.