MDR table request. Email unanswered

gavvy

Can you share Mona's specific email address?   I did get an auto reply from the generic rcldining mailbox, and it specifically said you have to have the ship's name, sail date in the subject line, which I did.

We always cruise with another couple, and every time, it seems that we're standing at the dining room on embarkation day to get a table of 4 together.  

Thanks in advance!

23 minutes ago, Williamsburgcruiser said:

Can you share Mona's specific email address?   I did get an auto reply from the generic rcldining mailbox, and it specifically said you have to have the ship's name, sail date in the subject line, which I did.

We always cruise with another couple, and every time, it seems that we're standing at the dining room on embarkation day to get a table of 4 together.  

Thanks in advance!

Onboard the Wonder now. I only got confirmation that my request was sent to the ship.  My request was honored. Found  out when I boarded yesterday 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 7:26 PM, gavvy said:

We just don't like eating with people we don't know! 

I may give them a ring see if we can switch to mtd

Why not just sign up for MYTIME dining and make reservations for a two top each night???

We are sailing on the Quantum of the Seas on Oct 10th.  We had been slotted into early dining.  Our TA couldn't get us into MTD and said we were on a waitlist for it.  We prefer MTD and ask to be placed on a big table and to meet different people every night.  I emailed Mona late last night and woke up to a response from her.  Mona put us into MTD.  She is quick and responsive.  

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 2:53 PM, BecciBoo said:

Here is my go to email addies, they have never failed to reply but 2 weeks out seems to be a good time:

Team Lead Dining AffairWhere Administration

Mona Gutierrez <mgutierrez@rccl.com>  

or

Marlene Prieto

Administrator, Restaurant Operation
Food & Beverage Operation
(305)539-6000  |
mprieto1@rccl.com

We took your advice and emailed Mona two weeks out. She answered the following day saying our request had been forwarded to our ship. We received another email today ( 2 days later ) that out request was granted. This email included our dining room and table number. A big thank you to BecciBoo for the info and Mona (and RCCL) for their prompt replies. Also, a shout out to Cruisecritic.com. This site is a great source of information.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Had you already e-mailed rcldining@rccl.com and then followed up with Mona or did you just start with Mona?

We did not try the rcldining@rccl.com address. I thought I read in a previous comment that it was no longer in use. ( not sure ). I actually saw Mona’s email on one of your posts first that referenced BecciBoo, so thank you. In short, we emailed Mona, who forwarded our request to Freedom. Very quick and very easy.

Thanks again to all.

• Thanks 1