Hydro flask water/ice refills??

TonsofFun2

Hey everyone, I'm asking a question about hydro flask or thermo bottles on cruise ships, specifically WinStar. I don't want to bring this thermal and then not be able to use it. Do you know if WinStar allows refills on a cruise ship? Just water and ice? I assume We must use their glasses to transfer the water into the thermal I'm guessing and not use straight to the machine

most lines will  allow you to fill up your own water bottles  at th buffet  but yes  use a glass  or ask the wait stall if they will fill it  for you from a pitcher

Some line have a pitcher of water  sitting by the water machine

There are water pitchers and an ice bucket in each stateroom which the steward refills daily. I like to fill my Hydroflask with ice and water in the evening so that I have cold water available at night and the next morning. When I first board, I let the room steward know that I like to have the ice bucket filled around 4 or 5 PM so there is fresh ice when I want it. Otherwise, they tend to refill the bucket earlier in the day and the ice is too melty later. 

There is a mini fridge in each room too stocked with cans of soda (which are free). If you have a particular drink preference, you can also let your room steward know that and they will make sure that is stocked in the mini fridge. Sodas on board all come from cans, there isn't a soda fountain. (The mini bar is also stocked with alcoholic beverages which aren't free unless you are on a beverage package that includes them.)

Edited by new_cruiser
  • Like 1